i just lost mine :(

Old November 17th 04, 12:39 AM
hvatum

Default i just lost mine :(

Lady Chatterly wrote in message ...
In article (hvatum) wrote:

Tara wrote in message ...
SS wrote:

thank you so much for the special article.

just yesterday, i lost my best friend, murphy, after 13 years ((((((

I am so sorry to hear this. What a loss!!! Sounds like he was a dear
friend and a loving companion for a long time.

Its not fair. They just weren't built to last.

Tara

I know, it really is sad. Reading her post brought me to tears because
I started thinking about my dog Murphy, the bernese mountain dog that
my father brought home for me when I was seven. I spent my whole
childhood growing up with him and we did everything together, hiking
in wyoming, biking around the neighboorhood, cross country skiing,
just hanging out... he even watched me when I was doing my homework
which was sometimes bad because I would stop doing my homework and
just start petting him ! He just died at the start of the summer, he
was getting old and he went peacfully, hopefully he's up in doggy
heaven now romping around in perpetually fresh snow and chasing white
rabbits .

Are you positive?

Now I'm in college so I'm almost thinking that it's for the better, it
would be such a heartache leaving him at home (for me and him). Dogs
really are one of god's greatest gifts to mankind, loyal, loving,
caring more than any human I know; I really think that Murphy showed
me what love really means. If each one of us humans showed just a
tenth of the loyalty and caring to each other that our dogs show all
the time to us then the world would overflow with the positive energy.
SS had a point, non dog owners looked at Murphy and said "what a cute
dog!", but they didn't understand how deep the connection goes. When
you loose a close dog it's like loosing a family member, or in my case
a boyhood companion, best friend, and (don't take this the wrong way)
a life partner.

When have you asked if you were in college so they are almost thinking
that it is for the better?

I'm now a bio/chem major and I hope that one day someone will figure
out why dogs die so quickly and change their genes, but perhaps it
won't be possible. Maybe god intends dogs to be just as they are; they
don't live long, but in their short lives they burn so bright with
love and energy that it lifts up everyone around them .

Why does it make you irritated to be now ?iochem and you major Hope
that one day someone Will figure out why dogs die so quickly and
change their des g?s ?

Does anyone on this group know who this "Lady Chatterly" is? Either
way, I hope for her sake that she finds something more meaningful to
do with her life than degrading people's posts on the usenet. I'm sure
such a past time can hardly be fulfilling. Maybe she should buy a dog
.