Traveling with your dog

Old December 6th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Traveling with your dog

Has anyone used www.dogtravelcompany.net to book either a flight or a
vacation package? My husband and I want to go on vacation with our 2
labs and just found this company. They're the only company I've ever
seen that let's you fly with your dogs in the cabin.

Charlie & Fred's mom
Old December 6th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Has anyone used www.imaspammer.net to book either a flight or a
vacation package? My husband and I want to go on vacation with our 2
labs and just found this company. They're the only company I've ever
seen that let's you fly with your dogs in the cabin.

It was an unbelievable nightmare. Never again!

Old December 6th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

On Dec 6, 1:13 am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

Has anyone usedwww.imaspammer.netto book either a flight or a
vacation package? My husband and I want to go on vacation with our 2
labs and just found this company. They're the only company I've ever
seen that let's you fly with your dogs in the cabin.

It was an unbelievable nightmare. Never again!

Melinda:
Have you expanded upon your reasons for saying that using that
business "was an unbelievable nightmare" ? I cannot find it if you
did ! I would be interested in knowing the particulars!
Old December 6th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kathleen

wrote:
Has anyone used
www.dogtravelcompany.net to book either a flight or a
vacation package? My husband and I want to go on vacation with our 2
labs and just found this company. They're the only company I've ever
seen that let's you fly with your dogs in the cabin.

A total rip-off.

Run away as fast as you can.

Old December 6th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 6 Dec 2007 02:13:49 -0500, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

It was an unbelievable nightmare. Never again!

That's why it states clearly on the mirror: Objects may appear to be
closer than they are.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

The Flaws In the Iran Report, by John Bolton.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...502234_pf.html

The Science of Gore's Nobel.
http://www.opinionjournal.com/column.../?id=110010947

Talkin' World War III.
http://www.slate.com/id/2178792

Co-ed Combat: The New Evidence That Women Shouldn't Fight the Nation's Wars.
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2...tml#1196697012

Teddy Bears, Parked Cars and Moral Equivalence.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../12/019174.php

Gentry Liberalism:
"Over the last half a century, liberals have moved from strong support for
basic middle-class concerns -- epitomized by the New Deal and the G.I. Bill
-- to policies that reflect the concerns and prejudices of ever more elite
interests. As a result, neither party speaks for broad middle class concerns."
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...,3533253.story

Rescuing Sprite: A Dog Lover's Story of Joy and Anguish.
http://www.amazon.com/Rescuing-Sprit.../dp/1416559132
Old December 10th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Davina Stuart

most airlines allow small dogs to travel in cabin with you.. as long as they
and their kennel fit at your feet.. i've taken at least one of my poms on
several trips that way...
never heard of this particular company.. but i've found it's usually easier
to get better deal by cealing directly with the airline/hotel.. finding out
their policies and making plans based on those rules...

Davina