Moogli, Emilie and Sofia

Old December 9th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

Default Moogli, Emilie and Sofia

Enjoy!!

Slide show:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...0Emilie%20and%
20Sofia/?action=view&slideshow=true

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/22eulg

--
Marcel and Moogli
Old December 9th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Enjoy!!

Slide show:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...0Emilie%20and%
20Sofia/?action=view&slideshow=true

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/22eulg

They are adorable Marcel! My favorites are the photo of Emilie smiling so
brightly at the camera, while Sofia is looking at her big sister with a look
of adoration, hands clasped. And the one of Emilie and Moogli looking at
each other.

td

--
Marcel and Moogli

Old December 9th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article 2007120912431016807-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:

How can you live with so much cuteness?

Really! All 3 of them are darling.

--
Janet Boss
Old December 9th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

http://preview.tinyurl.com/22eulg

adorable family, all of them!

Old December 9th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Enjoy!!

Slide show:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...0Emilie%20and%
20Sofia/?action=view&slideshow=true

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/22eulg

And to think we knew you before these other two people existed!
Great photos Marcel, thanks,
Karla

Old December 9th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kathleen

tiny dancer wrote:

They are adorable Marcel! My favorites are the photo of Emilie smiling so
brightly at the camera, while Sofia is looking at her big sister with a look
of adoration, hands clasped. snip

It really has been a while since your kids were babies...

As I recall, the first word of any latter-born child is typically "Ow!".

The thing my 4 year-old daughter enjoyed most about her baby brother was
his startle reflex.

Old December 9th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"Kathleen" wrote in message
tiny dancer wrote:

They are adorable Marcel! My favorites are the photo of Emilie smiling

so
brightly at the camera, while Sofia is looking at her big sister with a

look
of adoration, hands clasped. snip

It really has been a while since your kids were babies...

As I recall, the first word of any latter-born child is typically "Ow!".

LOL, fortunately my two year old was thrilled with babies when her sister
was born. She has always been in love with babies, hence her stint working
as a nanny for a number of years. With mine it was the other way around.
Once the middle daughter was able to get around, become *mobile* in one of
those little chairs with the wheels on 'em, she was constantly causing those
"Ow's" to emit from her older sister. She had a devious mind from
toddlerhood on. I'd watch her lay back in her little *wheelie* chair, and
inch up towards where her sister was playing on the floor. She'd go forward
so slowly, completely unnoticed, until she got within about two feet. Then
she'd give it one last push and grab a whole handful of big sisters hair and
give it a yank.

The thing my 4 year-old daughter enjoyed most about her baby brother was
his startle reflex.

;-) Now my third daughter always seemed a bit *confused* by life the first
year and a half. The older two sisters would use her as their *live* baby
doll. They'd sit her in a little wooden toy high chair we had and *pretend*
feed her with their little toy dishes. She, of course, was always expecting
to get something off that toy spoon, and would give a look like 'what the
hell is going on here?" Then they'd take her out of the high chair, put a
little sweater or coat on her, and sit her outside their playroom door,
'sending her outside to play'. Get her back in and take her sweater off,
etc. Poor little thing was probably quite confused by all this *action*
that resulted in nothing.

My grandson Jake, 4, is very good with his baby *brudders*, the twins are 2.
He gets little wipes and cleans their faces and hands after they eat, helps
them get their coats and shoes on. He's such a sweet big brother.

Perhaps it has something to do with being closer in age when born? I don't
know. The twins were born when Jake was only about 21 or 22 months old.

td

Old December 10th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Perhaps it has something to do with being closer in age when born? I
don't
know. The twins were born when Jake was only about 21 or 22 months old.

My nephew was 2 years, 2 weeks when his brother was born. He did not enjoy
it one bit. They are 5 and 7, still not that good together!

The girls are now 25 months and 6 months. We hope they will be good sisters
but that age difference (19 months is tough too).

Old December 10th 07, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Enjoy!!

Slide show:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...0Emilie%20and%
20Sofia/?action=view&slideshow=true

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/22eulg

emelie looks very pleased!! I'm so happy for her! and you too, of course.
Not sure if i'm happy for moogli yet.

Old December 10th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "tiny dancer"

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...li%20Emilie%20
and% 20Sofia/?action=view&slideshow=true

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/22eulg

They are adorable Marcel!

Thanks

My favorites are the photo of Emilie
smiling so brightly at the camera,

Emilie is smiling because she finally got a chance to hold Sofia.

while Sofia is looking at her big
sister with a look of adoration, hands clasped.

To us, Sofia's look was more of a "Who are you??"

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli