Breed?

Old November 22nd 04, 07:17 PM
Rich

Default Breed?

This is obviously a mix. Weighs 25lbs and is an adult. What is the shepherd
part mixed with, do you think??

http://pages.prodigy.net/rcbyr/extra/

Old November 22nd 04, 07:38 PM
Rich

But even a Pit Bull grows bigger and heavier. Mixed with a German Shep. it
should be at least twice the size!
I don't think it's a Pit mix.
-Rich

"D. Dub" wrote in message
Some kind of pitbully dog.

. com...

Old November 22nd 04, 07:58 PM
Liisa Sarakontu

"D. Dub" wrote in

Some kind of pitbully dog.
http://pages.prodigy.net/rcbyr/extra/

Exactly my thoughts. The dog could be even purebred pit bull, although that
color isn't typical to the breed. But as "classic" tanpoint seems to exist,
this kind of open-faced tanpoint pattern (or very large saddle pattern,
whichever this is) might exist too. Hardly any German shepherd or other
shepherd breeds in it, if it is a mix.

Do pit bulls coma that small? If not, the dog might be half pit bull or
(English) staffie, and the other half might be for example beagle.

Liisa
Old November 22nd 04, 08:46 PM
Rich

"Rich" wrote in message
. com...
This is obviously a mix. Weighs 25lbs and is an adult. What is the

shepherd
part mixed with, do you think??

http://pages.prodigy.net/rcbyr/extra/

Just doesn't seem like a Pit "build" to me. Anyone else?

Old November 22nd 04, 09:34 PM
Rich

From: "Rich"

Just doesn't seem like a Pit "build" to me. Anyone else?

Does to me.

Janet Boss
http://bestfriendsdogobedience.com/
http://photos.yahoo.com/bestfriendsobedience

Hmm.... maybe I'm wrong then.
Still, anyone else want to pile on?
-Rich

Old November 22nd 04, 11:07 PM
Tara

Rich wrote:

But even a Pit Bull grows bigger and heavier. Mixed with a German Shep. it
should be at least twice the size!
I don't think it's a Pit mix.

And I don't think its a Shepherd mix.

So we're even :-)

Tara
Old November 22nd 04, 11:08 PM
Tara

Rich wrote:

"Rich" wrote in message
. com...
This is obviously a mix. Weighs 25lbs and is an adult. What is the

shepherd
part mixed with, do you think??

http://pages.prodigy.net/rcbyr/extra/

Just doesn't seem like a Pit "build" to me. Anyone else?

That face is all Pit. Could be mixed with a significantly smaller breed
to balance out the size (MinPin?)

Jeeezzzz, I used to be so good at this.

Tara
Old November 23rd 04, 12:57 AM
Rich

"Tara" wrote in message
Rich wrote:

"Rich" wrote in message
. com...
This is obviously a mix. Weighs 25lbs and is an adult. What is the

shepherd
part mixed with, do you think??

http://pages.prodigy.net/rcbyr/extra/

Just doesn't seem like a Pit "build" to me. Anyone else?

That face is all Pit. Could be mixed with a significantly smaller breed
to balance out the size (MinPin?)

Jeeezzzz, I used to be so good at this.

Tara

Thanks for your input. I guess that face is Pit looking! But the colors seem
German Shep., but I guess not or he'd be bigger than 25lbs as an adult.
-Rich

Old November 23rd 04, 02:40 AM
D. Dub

I think he might be a little heavier than that he looks pretty muscly ...but
you may be right.....its hard to tell from that perspective.

"Rich" wrote in message
om...

"Tara" wrote in message
Rich wrote: