Web Design, Web Hosting, Internet Service FREEBIES HELPS ANIMALS

Old December 13th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Web Design, Web Hosting, Internet Service FREEBIES HELPS ANIMALS

Please do not reply here! Please email me direct if you have any
questions at .

Do you need a web site built for you? Do you want to build your own
web site? Do you need reliable dial up internet service? If you need
any of these things WE CAN HELP YOU! All proceeds goes to help my free
animal placement and private rescue efforts.

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this moment to wish each and everyone of you a
very Merry Christmas and a blessed new year. I hope that we can offer
you a good deal on all your web service needs.

Web Hosting Deals**** Buy one year get one free*****

You can get one free additional year of web hosting when you buy any
of our web hosting packages. Prices start at only $36 for the year.
All accounts are loaded with features such as a pop3 email accounts,
free domain name, easy to use web site builder with 100's of
templates, ftp access, my sql databases, pre installed scripts,
shopping carts and last but not least... I will help guide you along
the way if you need help. Please see our web hosting page for more
information
http://www.techbydesign.org.

Web Design Deals****Buy one year and get one free****

You can get one free additional year of service when you buy any of
our web design packages. Keep in mind that our web design packages
includes the design, web site updates, full service web hosting, web
site promotion and marketing. We offer this all in one package. Please
see our web design page for more information http://www.techbydesign.org.

Internet Service Special**** Get A Free Web Hosting Account At Sign
up****

For the month of Dec when you sign up for our value priced dial up
internet service at http://www.techbydesign.org/shop/ind...d&productId=45
and you pay for atleast 3 months in advance using the promo code
lr4364 at sign-up I will give you a free full featured hosting account
for 1 year. You would be responsible for paying for your own domain
name. Just provide me with your localnet user name once you sign up.
Our internet service is only $9.95 per month and is among the best
dial up services out there. I have been affiliated with Localnet for
years.

We offer a wide variety of other services such as web site promotion,
basic computer use tutoring, photography services and much more.
Please visit our site for more information http://www.techbydesign.org
..

Please keep in mind that all the proceeds from our services goes to
help fund my free animal placement service and private animal rescue
efforts at www.ourcritters.net. We also offer discounts to any animal
rescue.

Old December 13th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
diddy[_2_]

" spoke these words of
wisdom in
:

Please keep in mind that all the proceeds from our services goes to
help fund my free animal placement service and private animal rescue
efforts at www.webspammer.net. We also offer discounts to any animal
rescue.

We have a regular who cares about our group and posts here regularly that
provides the same services. Try http://4webdesign.net instead!