House Training..........UGH!!

Old December 23rd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default House Training..........UGH!!

When we brought Bubba home, our new puppy, it was an exciting time for
everyone. How soon did I forget how rough the house training would
be!

In order for the homecoming to proceed as smoothly as possible, I
found it a good idea to spend a little bit of time in preparation.

One of the major challenges of owning a dog is the issue of house
training. You need equip yourself with some basic knowledge and a
positive attitude.

Come visit the blog I kept on how I made it through the puppy house
training experience, you also can see a picture of the infamous Bubba
at http://housebreakingdogs.blogspot.com/