Reading Rusty

Old December 29th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
blacklight

Default Reading Rusty

We are surrounded by wilderness. Possums live under the roof. Outside
live kangaroos, wombats, foxes and nocturnal riffraff. At night they
wander around, do their thing and leave a note.
First up mornings I let Rusty out. There is a message in every bush.
Every blade of grass nods down with dew and last night's gossip.
Creatures rubbed against the trees. To sniff it is sensational! Rusty
runs from A to Z. He is excited, totally absorbed. He reads the
morning papers.
I see people doing 'walking the dog'. They tear on the leach, they
drag their dog along. Get it over with quickly. For their dogs, the
world is a blur. They are deprived to experience a vital chunk of a
dog's world.
Rusty is lucky. You can see he is intelligent (he is on our website).
Reading keeps him that way, hones his senses. Just what the doctor
ordered. It keeps an animal alert, prevents dull old age.
Greetings to you all - Klaus and lucky Rusty
www.rent-a-cloud.com
The Nature Cards