HOWE???

Old December 30th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default HOWE???

I don't know how old you are, but you come across as someone who's
massively immature, starting every post with a long string of personal
insults for a person you haven't even met. (You disagree with them, so
they MUST be horrible!). Then you type HOWE into your post so many
times that it becomes very irritating to even try to understand what
you were trying to say.
Perhaps you DO know "all there is to be knowed" about raising families
AND dogs, but I, for one, wouldn't believe such a thing. You sure
don't know how to communicate online, in a calm and clear manner, your
bad temper is obvious. How can someone with a bad temper and no
courtesy for online STRANGERS have any wisdom to share on how to raise
dogs and families?
I myself have just gone by results with my family and dogs. Is my
husband happy? Is the child happy? Is the dog happy. and rushing to
meet me when I get home, in all kinds of weather, and hanging around
me a lot? Is the Lord happy?If the answers are all YES, then I'm on
the right track. If there is a NO or 2, I generally can figure out
fairly easily where the trouble is, and work on it. Bein' the woman of
the house, I find that often they follow my lead, if I'm happy,
EVERYONE is! Conversely, my misery is usually mine alone! I've learned
to be happy IN SPITE OF...
Have a nice weekend!
Your friend,
Cindy