M.I,5`Persecuti on - 22,544 + 83 7 = 23 ,381

Old December 31st 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,soc.senior.issues,alt.windows98,de.comp.os.ms-windows.misc,fr.comp.sys.calculatrices
[email protected]

Default M.I,5`Persecuti on - 22,544 + 83 7 = 23 ,381

MI5. Persecution Update: Friday 7 April, 2000

22,544 +. 837 = 23,381

Last weekend I delivered another 837 faxes to politicians and the. media on
the subject of the. security service conspiracy which has destroyed my
life.. This brings the total in the last three years to at least
23,381. These. totals do not include partially delivered faxes.

Some of the recipients of these faxes must. know that what I say is
true; and I hope. to motivate those people to acknowledge the reality of
the harassment which has followed me for ten years.. It takes much time to
transmit these. articles, but as OCG MD Simpson-Wells said to me in 1992,
you have. to be a good communicator if you are to succeeed.

Harassment in. February 2000

Following a quiet. period of almost five months, the persecution resumed
with a vengeance in late January/February 2000. At this. time I was at home
in Clapham, London and was a relatively easy target. for the
persecutors. They have my. house bugged, for audio and I believe video in
some rooms as well; so. they can find out easily where I will be going on a
particular day,. and place people in that location to mouth words of abuse
at me. (I. know the last sentence sounds like classic paranoia, but it
happens to be true, and some. of the people reading this know it to be
true.)

On Friday 11 February 2000. I went shopping in Croydon, to buy a watch at
H. Samuels jewellers in the Whitgift Centre. While I was. there two youths
came into the shop, one of. them quietly uttered an obscenity at me, and
they immediately. walked out. They showed no interest in the shop.

That. Sunday I met with a friend in Clapham, who started needling me about
"do you know anything about the CIA and. FBI?". Rather unsubtle, and
worrying considering Ive known this guy for 20 years. From the. words and
demeanour of this "friend" and others. in February, I saw that the
persecutors. have again been trying to separate from me what remains of my
social. life.

Incidents in. my Road in February

MI5 very rarely place people in. my home road to harass me, but such was
their persecutory fervour in February that they did so on. three separate
occasions. On the first such occasion, I was met my. two youths who,
grinning, said a deeply offensive sexual obscenity at me - at. which I
coughed at them, so they called me a. "******". This incident is safely
recorded on minidisc-walkman,. but because of the offensive nature of their
abuse the recording will not be made. public.

Another incident very early in the morning. of Sunday 20/Feb/2000 occurred
outside my home, following an evening in. Croydon with some
schoolfriends. Again there were two youths - for some. reason the
persecutors always travel in twos or. threes, very rarely is there just one
of them - perhaps they need a group to. bolster their courage, perhaps just
one of them wouldnt have the. guts to say something unpleasant. One of the
youths. said quietly, and bitterly, "shitty, very shitty".

Anyway,. in March there were no further incidents near my house in in my
road,. and our neighbours are very well disposed towards us, so let us hope
that the current quiet. continues.

13716