M I.5 Persecu tion Harassm ent thro ugh the Radio

Old December 31st 07, 10:57 AM posted to alt.c64,alt.recovery.na,co.politics,rec.audio.car,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default M I.5 Persecu tion Harassm ent thro ugh the Radio

MI5 Persecution Update:. Friday 9 July, 1999

Harassment in. Poland, July 1999

And still it. continues.... in my last fax I said that provided MI5 made no
attempts at harassment during my two-week holiday this summer, or. after I
returned to England, then I would. discontinue these faxes. Unfortunately
MI5 have continued to harass me, both during the holiday. and after my
return to. London. I really dont want to continue these articles, since
they take up so much time. and effort, not to mention expense; but the
Security Service wont. even let me have a holiday in peace and quiet, so I
have to. make further efforts to bring their activities out into the open.

In early July I visited. my aunt and her family in Poland. On Saturday 3
July 1999, I went to a family barbecue at an allotment outside. the
city. One of my aunts family has previously shown himself to be. in the
"enemy" camp, by saying the Polish equivalent of "something wrong. with
him", and various. other unprovoked insults. It is disappointing that one
of my family could forsake the. usual ties of blood and take part in the
actions against me, but thats the way it is. This guy turned up. at the
barbecue, and started making insults against me. In. particular, he started
to say something. about the video camera which I had brought along on the
trip, and the relevance of. the video-camera to my fight against the
persecution. It seemed pretty obvious to me that my. enemies had told him
to turn up to this occasion, and most likely schooled. him in precisely
what words to say; since hes an . unintelligent person and would not be
able to. think for himself what insults to make against me.

Harassment in London, week ending. Friday 9 July 1999

Got back to London Wednesay afternoon.. Two incidents on the Underground
returning from the airport. Unfortunately I wasnt recording because. I
wasnt expecting trouble, so these slipped. through the net. One of these
was verbal sexual abuse, of. the type Ive heard many, many times before
these. last three-and-a-half years.

Yesterday,. Thursday 8/July/1999, I switched on Heart FM which had never
"got at" me before.... and the presenter started making jokes about. "mad,
crazy" etc. Again, wasnt recording. this because Id never had any trouble
from this radio station and wasnt. expecting any.

Also yesterday, on a bus (155?) from Balham to Clapham, a couple of. girls
started harassing me with taunts of "crazy". By now I was. expecting
trouble and recorded an audio file of this instance of abuse,. at web URL;

The cynical reader might think my demeanour or behaviour had. given rise to
the. taunts of "crazy" recorded above. But I assure you my behaviour on the
bus would not have made anyone. think I was ill; and the taunts the
previous day were the same sexual words as previously;. so I'm quite sure
that these incidents are. either deliberately staged, or indicative of an
overall. high level of awareness among the London public, particularly in
the part of London. where I live.

Keith Hill MP (Labour - Streatham), my elected representative,. as ever
refuses to. help.

MI5 Persecution: Harassment through the. Radio

One of the aspects. of the MI5 persecution has been harassment through the
broadcast and print media; and one. of the aspects of harassment through
the broadcast. media is being "got at" by radio presenters. This being "got
at" from the radio takes various. forms, the most obvious form being
through overt or hidden. words and insults. But there are other, subtler
forms. In Canada a couple of years ago, I used to. listen to the local
radio stations every. morning driving to work, and listened to the music
only, switching between. radio station presets rapidly as soon as a
presenters. voice came on, so that I would not be subjected to any verbal
harassment by the D.J.s. But they found a way around this;. they kept on
playing the. same song, every bl**dy morning at the same time, which had
the words "all coming back to me"; the perceptive reader will. remember
that the words "coming back" have. special meaning (see the Private Eye
cover at web URL; for. the
hidden. meaning).

And thats not the only time theyve allowed the songs themselves. to be used
as abuse against me;. many years ago Radio-1 in the UK did exactly the
same, and the DJ even. made it explicitly clear by saying, "dont you
sometimes feel as if the songs were made just for. you".

"We should be done for attempted manslaughter". says Chris Tarrant

Capital Radio. DJs have been "in on it" from the start. One of the first
things I heard in the summer of 1990 was from a Capital. DJ who said, "If
he listens to Capital then he can't be all. bad" (supportive, you
see.. We're not *******s). Much of what came over the radio in 1990 is now
so far away the. precise details have been obliterated by time. No diary
was kept of the details,. and although archives if they exist may give
pointers, the. ambiguity of what broadcasters said would leave that open to
re-interpretation.

In spring 1994, Chris. Tarrant on his Capital morning show made an aside to
someone else in the studio, about a person. he didn't identify. He said,
"You know this bloke? He says we're trying to kill him.. We should be done
for attempted. manslaughter".

That mirrored something I had said a day or two before. What. Tarrant said
was understood by the staff member in the studio he. was saying it to; they
said, "Oh no, don't say that" to Tarrant. If. any archives exist of the
morning show. (probably unlikely) then it could be found there; what he
said was so out of context that he would be very hard put to. find an
explanation. A couple of days later, someone at the site where I. was
working repeated the remark although in. a different way; they said there
had been people in a computer room when automatic fire. extinguishers went
off and those people were "thinking of. suing for attempted manslaughter".

Pirate Radio "gets at". me

In another. incident in 1990/91, Id been listening to a pirate radio
station in South London for half an hour, when there was an audible. phone
call in the background, then total silence for a few moments,. followed by
shrieks of laughter. "So what are we supposed to. say now? Deadly
torture? Hes going to talk to us. now, isnt he?" which meant that they
could hear what I would say in my room.. Note the word "deadly" - they give
away. their purpose.

It constantly surprised. me that MI5 are so easily able to subvert
broadcasters, and, in this case. of the pirate station, to do so, so
quickly. I think the answer to this question is that they. must have very
wide contacts in the broadcast media; presumably some or in fact. many of
those contacts are literally "bought". In the same. way as they tried to
buy Jon Snow of Channel Four news, they must. have bought many broadcasters
and use them both directly to make insults against. me, and promulgate
their points of view; but also, they must use these. "bought" broadcasters
to influence other television and radio presenters, who. might not even be
aware that it. was on MI5s behalf that they were being influenced to "get
at". me.

BBC-Radio-1 D.J.s celebrate. my job termination in November 1991

This is another one from the "early years". At the beginning of. November
1991 my employment in Woking,. Surrey was terminated. Chris Tarrant of
Capital-FM had already made nasty remarks about both my work for. the
company, and the managers of the company themselves - "so. theyre not
really a serious company,. well theyd have to be to employ you wouldnt
they".

So. when I was terminated, as you can expect, BBC Radio 1 D.J.s
celebrated. On the Saturday afternoon. (either 9/Nov/1991 or 16/Nov/1991 -
I cannot remember precisely) I briefly listened to Radio-1. and heard the
disc jockeys. loudly proclaiming "youre useless, you should be sacked". On
the same. day, I went down to the Kwik-Fit in Tooting to get my cars tyres
replaced, and in the office ran into a. couple of their staff, one of them
with an Australian accent,. who said "what do you think about it then? Its
getting killed on the. radio."

Plainly, if a random car-repair shop in Tooting knew. about the
persecution, then many thousands of other. people across the capital and
all over the. country must have known. And the phrase "getting
killed" shows very clear awareness of what the MI5 Persecutors. intentions
towards me were in 1991, and judging by the. continuing harassment, still
remain. today.

Recent. Feedback from Virgin-Radio

As readers will. know, from mid-March 1999 for some four months, every
weekend, I have. bombarded Westminster MPs with faxes about the terrible,
all-encompassing MI5 Persecution. (Jesting aside, it. really is terrible
and all-encompassing, in the UK anyway.) In June 1999, after I'd. been at
it some three months, I started. getting "covert" feedback from Virgin
Radio.

The first feedback I got was from Danny Baker, on Sunday. 13th June. That
weekend I was. sending an article which contained biting criticism of the
police inaction in. this case. Danny Baker on his Virgin radio show started
an angry rant that "he knows it's rubbish", ie. he was. rubbishing what I'd
said in that weekend's faxed article. Unfortunately I wasn't. recording
this. programme.

The next possible Virgin-Radio. feedback was a week later on 19th June
1999. This is contained in the audio file. above, in which Johnny Boy on
his "Wheels of Steel" programme. says;

"and if you would like to. put a triple play together, ahhh.... because
quite frankly Hipster and me are running. out of ideas...."

He. goes on to counter Hipster's "how dare you" with a protestation that he
is "only joking". You can listen to this incident on. my website at URL;

What I reckon is that my article faxed to MPs. that weekend was forwarded
by one of the recipients to Virgin. Radio. My article had included the
words;

"I am beginning to run out of both new topics. and energy to write these
articles."

So what I. reckon is that Johnny Boy read the article.... and rephrased the
above line "run out of ... new topics" to "running out of ideas".. I
recognise that this is a pretty tenuous inference to make.... but. do
listen to the audio file, from the "ahhh....". pause in JB's speech you can
guess he is about to. say something "risky" and at someone's
expense. Anyway, I listen to the Wheels of Steel. regularly and will
continue to do so, recording it as I always. do - so any future funny
remarks will get immortalised on my website! (There was a. previous
incident from August 1998 which is. preserved at web URL;

but I am sufficiently uncertain about. it that I have not included it in
this. article.)

First Ever Radio Reference - Alan Freeman of. BBC-Radio-1

The first time I was ever referred to. on the radio was sometime in May or
June of. 1990, by Alan Freeman of BBC-Radio-1. Note that this isnt an
"interactive listening" episode,. its different, this was Freeman reading
out a letter from one of my "real. life" enemies.

Id. acrimoniously broken up with some former friends in January of 1990,
and I think they were still. trying to cause me trouble in June of that
year. Freeman on his rock show read. out a letter from an "Andrew
Turner"; one. of my acquaintances from January 1990 had been called Andy
Turner, so I think its. the same guy. Freeman quoted Turner as saying
various things about me, in particular. Freeman said "thats a hell of a
letter. you wrote there Andy", "with a schizophrenic you're never alone",
and something about the "one who wore out his. welcome with random
precision". (from the words of the Pink Floyd song).

When I. was looking for primary causes of the MI5 persecution, this letter
which Freeman had read out on his programme struck me as. being potentially
one of the sources of the persecution.. I know Turner and various others in
that group were very. bitter at what they saw as their failure and my
undeserved success, and they were quite determined to upset. the
applecart. Of course several other primary causes are possible; I do. not
know why MI5 chose me as opposed to. someone else, and MI5 are hardly
likely to tell. me.

"Absolute. Obscene" David Hepworth of GLR

This one Ive assigned a 100% rating on the. website. There are actually two
separate incidents, which are. linked through the D.J.s choice of
words.. The first incident can be heard in computer audio at web URL;

On 21/Feb/1997, I was listening to BBC. GLR, by stealth. Back in 1990 I
used to have. Capital blaring out of the speakers all over the garden ("if
he listens to Capital then he can't be all bad", thanks ever. so much). But
now I listen on my. walkman on headphones with the volume turned right
down. It could not possibly be overheard. by any listening device, no
matter how sensitive, because sound does not. carry from the phones.

Yet somehow they are. still able to tell which station I am listening to on
the walkman. And last night, I bravely tuned to. GLR 94.9FM at around
8.45pm. Everything went well for the first half hour or. so. Around 9.10pm,
Hepworth said the following after the song "Come Around". by the
Muttonbirds.

"coming up after this, we got the. rock-and-roll A-level, we have, I
assume, Brian do we have. an embarrassment of prizes in there, we do, don't
we, absolute obscene amounts of prizes,. there will no doubt be a riot at
the back door, and that's,. er, A-level coming up after this"

The key phrases in what he said are,. "EMBARRASSMENT of prizes", and what
he. himself emphasized verbally, "ABSOLUTE OBSCENE amount of prizes". It is
my belief (based on content and tone of voice) that when. he spoke these
phrases he. knew I was listening, and that the phrases refer directly to my
situation. The "EMBARRASSMENT" is the embarrassment he and. other media
people would feel at having their wrongdoing exposed;. the "ABSOLUTE
OBSCENE" (which. he verbally emphasized) described the disgusting sexual
abuse which the harassers have been throwing. at me.

There was a. second incident, on 9/May/1997, which may be found on the web
(with. computer audio) at URL;

This incident again contains. the words "absolute embarrassment of prizes",
with the same emphasis as the first instance,. and laughter following the
phrase. So theyre aware of the complaint I made. on Usenet after the first
incident; and they are so arrogant that they do exactly. the same
again. They are so arrogant, they. know they are being recorded and that
what they say. will be published on the web, but they dont care. What
corrupt media, and what a corrupt country to. have such corruption in its
media.

7577