snowballs a great toy

Old December 31st 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Spot[_2_]

Default snowballs a great toy

We had enough wet snow last night to finally make snowballs. Usually Lady
could care less when you toss one but I guess now that Gabby is here they
are a cherished toy. They were actually chasing each other around last
night stealing the snowball from each other......LOL And of course when we
made one for each they wanted nothing to do with the second one.

Celeste

Old December 31st 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article P27ej.993$Ug5.29@trnddc06, "Spot"
wrote:

We had enough wet snow last night to finally make snowballs.

I'm envious! It's looking like a pretty snowless winter here. I know -
several months to come...... We did have one snow in early December,
and it was pretty and allowed me to have "puppy's first snow" pics at
least. I like to get a whopper in mid to late February though!

--
Janet Boss
Old December 31st 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

Spot wrote:
We had enough wet snow last night to finally make snowballs. Usually Lady
could care less when you toss one but I guess now that Gabby is here they
are a cherished toy. They were actually chasing each other around last
night stealing the snowball from each other......LOL And of course when we
made one for each they wanted nothing to do with the second one.

That must have been a sight!

And boy, that snowball must have been rock hard to stay intact!

We make lightly packed snowballs and toss them to the dogs to
catch. Dylan and Oppie thought this was a great game, but were
puzzled when the snowball disintegrated when caught. Hmmm. where
did it go? Oh, well, toss me another! And another! And another...

FurPaw
--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dogs.

Great Gift Idea - Great Looking dog beds ronnizia Dog behavior 0 November 23rd 04 08:41 PM
Great dog story FurPaw Dog behavior 4 October 30th 04 12:09 AM
Great dog story FurPaw Dog behavior 0 October 29th 04 05:19 PM
The Great Shed, Gwen Watson Dog behavior 4 March 12th 04 02:07 PM
The Great Shed, Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 March 12th 04 01:19 PM