M I.5,Persecutio n , the BBC, t elevision an d rad io

Old January 1st 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs,rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default M I.5,Persecutio n , the BBC, t elevision an d rad io

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=
-= the BBC, television and radio. -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

The first incident in June 1990 was when a. BBC newsreader made what seemed
to be a reaction to something which had. happened in my home, and out of
context of what they were. reading. My first reaction was disbelief; nothing
of the sort had ever happened. before, the idea that such a thing could
occur. had not crossed my mind, yet there was no doubt of what had just
taken place. My disbelief eroded as this recurred time after. time. Besides
the news, offenders included shows such as. Crimewatch (!), Newsnight, and
"entertainment" shows. There seems to be very little moral. understanding
among the people who. make these programmes; they just assume they will
never be. caught, so they carry on without a thought for the illegality or
amorality of what they do. The only time I ever heard a word. raised in
doubt was by Paxman being interviewed by someone else (I think by. Clive
Anderson) back in 1990; referring to the. "watching" he said it troubled
him, and when asked by the host what you could do about. it, replied "Well,
you could just switch it off". (meaning the surveillance monitor in the
studio). He clearly didn't let his doubts stand in the way of. continued
surreptitious spying from his own. or other people's shows, though.

Now you're convinced this is a troll, aren't you? This story has been. the
subject of much debate on the uk.* Usenet newsgroups for over. a year, and
some readers believe it to be an. invention (it has even been suggested that
a group of psychology. students are responsible!), others think it
symptomatic of a derangement of the. author, and a few give it credence.
Quite a few. people do know part or all of the story already, so this text
will fill in the gaps. in their knowledge. For the rest, what may persuade
you. of the third possibility is that some of the incidents detailed are
checkable against any archives. of radio and TV programmes that exist; that
the incidents. involve named people (even if those hiding in the shadows
have not. made their identity or affiliations evident), and those people
may be persuaded to come out with the truth; and that the campaign. of
harassment is continuing. today both in the UK and on the American
continent, in a. none-too-secret fashion; by its nature the significant risk
of exposure increases with. time.

On several occasions people said to my face that harassment from. the TV was
happening. On the first. day I worked in Oxford, I spent the evening in the
local. pub with the company's technical director Ian, and Phil, another
employee.. Ian made a few references to me and said to Phil, as if in an
aside, "Is he the bloke who's been on TV?" to which Phil replied,. "Yes, I
think. so".

I made a number of. efforts to find the bugs, without success; last year we
employed professional counter-surveillance people to scan for bugs. (see
later) again without result. In autumn 1990 I disposed of my TV. and watched
virtually no television for the next three years.. But harassment from TV
stations has gone on for over six years and. continues to this day. This is
something that. many people obviously know is happening; yet the TV staff
have. the morality of paedophiles, that because they're getting away with it
they feel no. wrong.

Other people who were involved in the. abuse in 1990 were DJs on BBC radio
stations, notably disc jockeys from Radio 1 and other. stations (see the
following section). Again, since they don't have. sense in the first place
they can't be expect to have the moral sense not. to be part of criminal
harassment.

548