Ping Marcel

Old January 8th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default Ping Marcel

Hey Marcel, I'm still laughing at Moogli falling asleep and tipping over.

I imagine it looked something like this?

http://www.break.com/index/sleepy_puppy.html
Old January 8th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

Hey Marcel, I'm still laughing at Moogli falling asleep and tipping over.

I imagine it looked something like this?

http://www.break.com/index/sleepy_puppy.html

Something like that. Although whereas that puppy kinda slides gracefully to
the floor, Moogli just tipped right over. He was sitting down, with his
front paws pressed against each other. His eyes closed, and then he wobbled
a little bit. His eyes opened, then closed again after he saw that I hadn't
moved. He then tipped over and I laughed at him, whereupon he went onto the
cushion under the table and went to sleep.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old January 8th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom in
. 1.4:

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

Hey Marcel, I'm still laughing at Moogli falling asleep and tipping
over.

I imagine it looked something like this?

http://www.break.com/index/sleepy_puppy.html

Something like that. Although whereas that puppy kinda slides gracefully
to the floor, Moogli just tipped right over. He was sitting down, with
his front paws pressed against each other. His eyes closed, and then he
wobbled a little bit. His eyes opened, then closed again after he saw
that I hadn't moved. He then tipped over and I laughed at him, whereupon
he went onto the cushion under the table and went to sleep.

Give my apologies to Moogli. I'm afraid I'd laugh too. Sorry about his
dignity. I've watched that sleepy puppy video over and over, and just
laugh! But I've enjoyed picturing Moogli do that when I watch that video.

And my friend just had a Shih Tzu / Jack Russell litter of puppies
(Disaster ..kids turned them out together ..surprise litter)

I love that little Shih Tzu girl (retrieving fool). And my husband hunted
in South Dakota with a Jack Russell Terrier this fall and was very
impressed with the JRT as a pheasant dog. (Oh brother) And said that JRT
was a better pheasant dog than all the GSP's' Springer Spaniels, Labs,
Chesapeaks (which is what I was hoping he would choose), Visla's, together.

Since he is looking for a pocket hunting dog, he's actually contemplating
one of these puppies (God help me)

There may be Jack-Shih-T in my future.

Ping: Marcel diddy[_2_] Dog behavior 7 November 2nd 07 08:43 AM
PING: Marcel Abby Pennington Dog behavior 8 October 31st 03 01:54 PM
PING: Marcel Abby Pennington Dog behavior 0 October 30th 03 11:26 PM