Disgusting treat for Muttley

Old January 8th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Default Disgusting treat for Muttley

Elegy said in part....
is it bad that sometimes I look at the squirrels and wish my dogs could
catch themselves a couple of meals?
Elegy,
Yes, it is very bad...I love squirrels, but Buck does not seem to care.
Some squirrels took up residence in my shed, they would come out under
the eaves and make a jump for the pine tree. Most of the time, they
would make it. Now and then, a big, black, old, arthritic dog would
spring from the ground and nab one. If I hadn't seen it...... Buck
doesn't eat them, he just wants to kill them. I think the way he sees
it is, they have been bothering him for years, sooooooo

Be Free.....Judy