What is wrong with my staffi?!?!

Old January 10th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default What is wrong with my staffi?!?!

My 1 year old staffi is, like tonight we went to bed as
normal and bout half hour later he is running round like summat
demented, tried ignoring him and he just wants to be on top of me,
but
when i fuss him he is very reluctant.

This started for us that when we first got him he slept in the
kitchen
then through trust we let him have the run of the downstairs, only
sleeping with us at weekends as we always have a house full of
friends. then one week day he decided he would scratch at the
downstairs door. We let him up as were working and didnt need
sleepless nights. then bout 2 weeks later he woke me up panting. Now
thort he was horny. but there was no other signs apart from the
panting. I think this is now as he is too hot. (even though i will
put
him out side...take him for walks at 2 in the morning and he STILL
pants!!!) when he was panting he always had to be like on my face!!
(very annoying!!!)

Now in the last two weeks he hasnt been panting but always looks down
our hallway towards the back bedroom and bathroon (a area of the
house
i cant say i like the feel of to be honest.....just summat creepy...)
and keeps being sick....only bringing bile up and always on the back
bedroom spare bed (how minging?!?!?)

In the evening he dont spend them with us on the sofa like he always
has....he would ratha but upstairs in either our room or backroom.

Another thing he has never chewed anything from the day we got him
but
now he has got the thing for capets (like the new one we only put
down
3 weeks ago in the bedroon) when we are out!

I really do not no what to do with him as he gets lots of walks and
always running round on backgarden so he has to be atleast a little
tired.

Any suggestions on that one?!