Weird religious postings...

Old January 16th 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie

Default Weird religious postings...

Hi all,

I finally switched to Xnews and hate it, but I'll learn to live with it.
But now I'm getting strange religious rantings coming from well-known
posters. Is this happening to anyone else? I've switched back to Outlook
Express and now see a strange post from Julia Altshuler. The topic reads:
"OT- Dunning-Kruger Effect, was Cesar Milan and dog body language", but the
message body is bizarre, and I'm sure Julia didn't send it:

of the world and see if there be any other than the Christian
which is sufficient for this purpose.

Shall it be that of the philosophers, who put forward, as the chief good,
the good which is in ourselves? Is this the true good? Have they found the
remedy for our ills? Is man's pride cured by placing him on an equality with
God? Have those who have made us equal to the brutes, or the Mohammedans who
have offered us earthly pleasures as the chief good even in eternity,
produced the remedy for our lusts? What religion, then, will teach us to
cure pride and lust? What religion will, in fact, teach us our good, our
duties, the weakness which turns us from them, the cause of this weakness,
the remedies which can cure it, and the means of obtaining these remedies?

All other religions have not been able to do so. Let us see what the wisdom
of God will do.

"Expect neither truth," she says, "nor consolation from men. I am she who
formed you, and who alone can teach you what you are. But you are now no
longer in the state in which I formed you. I created man holy, innocent,
perfect. I filled him with light and intelligence. I communicated to him my
glory and my wonders. The eye of man saw then the majesty of God. He was not
then in the darkness which blinds him, nor subject to mortality and the woes
which afflict him. But he has not been abl

Have we been hijacked or hacked somehow??
Phyrie
--
Kiba the Cav's Pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phyrie/...758930/detail/

Old January 16th 08, 08:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie

"Phyrie" wrote in message
Hi all,

Have we been hijacked or hacked somehow??
Phyrie

Now the group is gone from Xnews completely. There is
rec.pets.dogs.behaviors, but no *.behavior. I added it by hand and it's

Old January 16th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Phyrie" wrote
in news:CQijj.33839$fj2.19436@edtnps82:

But now I'm getting strange religious rantings coming from well-known
posters.

This is a well-known spammer who is using a program called HipCrime to do
that. I believe the latest version is called NewsMaestro or something like
that. Luckily for me, my NSP (news.individual.net) automatically filters it
out.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old January 16th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"Phyrie" spoke these words of wisdom in

I finally switched to Xnews and hate it, but I'll learn to live with it.
But now I'm getting strange religious rantings coming from well-known
posters. Is this happening to anyone else?

I use xnews and love it. i've also not seen any strange rantings. Perhaps if
you are having difficulty getting xnews to work the way you need it to, you
might post a topic [ot] xnews help