BRAG

Old January 18th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default BRAG

Although a small brag, and rather expected, it's a very important brag never-
the-less.

Tuck just got his OFA results back for Hips [OFA-Good], Elbows [OFA-Normal,
Kidneys [OFA-Normal], and Patellas [OFA-Normal]
Old January 18th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article , diddy none
wrote:

Tuck just got his OFA results back for Hips [OFA-Good], Elbows [OFA-Normal,
Kidneys [OFA-Normal], and Patellas [OFA-Normal]

Always nice to get the word. I remember having Franklin's hips done and
when they came back as Excellent, it was a party! I need to do Rudy but
have not, although I want to ILP him first. I've heard the AKC is
changing the ILP program and renaming it though, somewhere around this
Spring, so I don't know what I should do (if I finally get around to
sending the stuff in!).

--
Janet Boss
Old January 18th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Janet Boss wrote:
I need to do Rudy but
have not, [ ... ]

Is that out of curiosity, or is that information you'd use
somehow, or ... ?

The only one of my dogs I've had done is Crow (OFA good, and
CERF clear), and that was because I'd been thinking she
might be a breeding prospect. I think it's generally useful
information, but I am kind of curious about having it done
on a dog who's not a breeding prospect and whose parentage
is unknown. I'm not critical at all (the opposite, in fact:
I'm positive about it), but curious.

Old January 19th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

montana wildhack spoke these words of
wisdom in news:2008011815545116807-montana@wildhackcominvalid:

On 2008-01-18 15:13:59 -0500, diddy none said:

it's a very important brag never-
the-less.

Tuck just got his OFA results back for Hips [OFA-Good], Elbows
[OFA-Normal, Kidneys [OFA-Normal], and Patellas [OFA-Normal]

That's great news! Hope his sister checked out well, too...

His sister got an OFA EXCELLENT!!

WooooHoooo! And she pass her entire battery of OFA and Cerf as well. Tuck
hasn't been Cerf'ed since he was 4 months old. I'm waiting til the
nationals to Cerf him, because it's $20 cheaper if I wait a few months, and
I'm going to be there anyway.
Old January 19th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
Although a small brag, and rather expected, it's a very important brag
never-
the-less.

Tuck just got his OFA results back for Hips [OFA-Good], Elbows
[OFA-Normal,
Kidneys [OFA-Normal], and Patellas [OFA-Normal]

I'm happy to hear that Mr Snappy-Grabby is in good health. Muttley's vet
appointment turned out OK, but he would not hold still to allow his nails
to be clipped, and it took two assistants to hold him while the vet drew
blood and gave him his boosters. But he never snarled, growled, snapped, or
acted aggressively. He just used his immense strength to muscle his way out
of their grasp, and he tried to hide under the chair where I was sitting. I
hope I can make some progress with him in a couple months when I can start
obedience training again, but I think it's just a case of a very willfull
and independent dog in the hands of someone (me) who does not like to
assert dominance and control, and I don't think that will change.

Three cheers and a woof for Tuck and his good influence on the kids at
school (and hopefully their parents as well)!

Paul and Sir Muttley

Old January 19th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_3_]

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
Although a small brag, and rather expected, it's a very important brag
never-
the-less.

Tuck just got his OFA results back for Hips [OFA-Good], Elbows
[OFA-Normal,
Kidneys [OFA-Normal], and Patellas [OFA-Normal]

That's great news Diddy, carry on Tuck.
Diddy...breathe.
Karla

Old January 19th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"Paul E. Schoen" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Thanks. Mr Snappy/grabby appreciates it. He just got his OFA thyroid certs
back today.. OK!!!

Brag Sue and Atty Dog behavior 17 January 15th 08 11:03 PM
a little brag Janet B Dog behavior 16 October 24th 06 03:02 AM
First little brag! Jana Dog behavior 15 January 21st 04 02:58 AM
First little brag! Jana Dog behavior 0 January 18th 04 04:45 PM
First little brag! Jana Dog behavior 0 January 18th 04 04:45 PM