Fila Brasileiro

Old October 20th 03, 10:31 AM
Robert Schuh

Default Fila Brasileiro

Jo Wolf wrote:

And check with the company that provides your homeowner insurance....
then start looking for another provider that will accept this breed
before you bring one home.... Trust me, the US bred Fila is still more
dog than most skilled handlers care to live with.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

Why the **** don't you people answer the question instead of posting
bullshit? Sorry, I should have known this guy was an asshole. EVERYONE
on Web Tv is a moron.

Old October 20th 03, 10:34 AM
Robert Schuh

DogStar716 wrote:

Trust me, the US bred Fila is still more
dog than most skilled handlers care to live with.

As a former Fila owner, I agree. Although the Fila is not on any insurance
list that I know of.

To the OP... if you know so much about this breed, why are you asking where to
get one?

Dogstar716
My Dogs: http://hometown.aol.com/dogstar716/TheBoys.html

Hey AOL dip ****, why not just answer his question instead of posting
your AOL bullshit? Why is it that EVERY anonymous asshole is on AOL or
WEb Tv?

Old October 20th 03, 08:32 PM
Tallgrass

"Lori Reynolds" wrote in message news:EnJhb.723641$YN5.646033@sccrnsc01...
Jeez, why do they hack off practically their whole ears?!? That's not the
least bit attractive. The one photo where the grey dog, which I assume is a
youngster, still has his ears is actually pretty cute.
--
Lori in Peoria, IL

Cuz when the dogs get into fights, the ears are pretty much the first
thing to go; tears, shreds, pieces, and the ears tend to bleed a bit
when wounded.

Linda h.