Looking for help for my pug Milo

Old February 4th 08, 03:55 PM
pure_energy1 pure_energy1 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Default Looking for help for my pug Milo

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here.

My wife and I recently adopted an 8 month old Pug from a shelter. We just found out that he has hip dysplasia and will require surgery in a few months. Luckily, this gives us time to start saving every penny we have. However we have realized that it will be an extremely difficult feat as the surgery will likely cost upwards of $7000. My wife and I are animal lovers and this is our 3rd pug. There is no way we will consider letting him live in pain, or worse yet, put him down. Bringing him back to the SPCA was not an option either and being that the situation has already been diagnosed, we can't claim this on any animal insurance either.

So we decided to create a website asking for help from everyone. Please spread the word about it and if you can help out in any way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Helpmilo.com

We have posted pictures of his progress, him playing with us and his new family, and will post up any progress and new pictures as they occur.

My wife and I both thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Old February 4th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
diddy[_2_]

pure_energy1 spoke these words of
wisdom in news
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...gger/IMG_3492L
arge.jpg

looks like a dog recently having had a surgery in the neck area.
Considering the breed, let me guess... pugs and collapsed trachea go hand in
hand.