Found Beagle, Winchester, CA

Old February 5th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Found Beagle, Winchester, CA

I found a female beagle running down the street in French Valley/
Winchester, CA (near Murrieta and Temecula) on Jan 30th. I have put
up fliers, put an ad in the local paper, posted on Craigslist and a
few other places on the web. So far, no luck. I am taking her to my
vet tomorrow to have her scanned for a chip and see how old she is and
if she is healthy (she looks VERY healthy). She looks young. I have
taught her to sit and she is coming along well with housebreaking.
She is a sweetheart and if I cannot find her owner I will need to find
her a good home.
PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST