Your Attitude Is Important When Dog Training

Old February 13th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Your Attitude Is Important When Dog Training

Additionally, the proper outlook on dog training can make the
experience infinitely more enjoyable for the owner. A pleasant
training experience will naturally produce better instruction on the
part of the trainer. Again, proper attitude will pay training
dividends.

Read the rest here - http://lets-talk-pets.blogspot.com/
Old February 13th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Photos du Jour (was Spam)

wrote:

Read the rest here -
http://lets-talk-spam.spamspot.com/

I, for one, won't be visiting your little spam trap anytime soon.

In other news, the sun came out for approximately two minutes on Monday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2258583705/

And, other kinds of work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2247571842/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2249025037/

--
Shelly
Old February 14th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Shelly said in part...
In other news, the sun came out for approximately two minutes today.
_________________________
Shelly,
I hesitate to check out your photography, because when I get "in
there". I cannot leave, it is truly creative. You really have a
talent. I could not even dream up some of the things you photograph.
You do great work. I really enjoy it.

Be Free.....Judy

Old February 14th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Judith Althouse wrote:

I hesitate to check out your photography, because when I get "in
there". I cannot leave, it is truly creative. You really have a
talent. I could not even dream up some of the things you photograph.
You do great work. I really enjoy it.

Thank you! I've been trying to make myself take at least one photo
every day, which means I spend a lot of time wandering around like
an idiot, looking for *anything* that might be remotely interesting.

--
Shelly