Poodle needs home

Old February 16th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Poodle needs home

I don't like doing this, but I will tell you why this dog needs a new
home. My sister adopted her poodle after she adopted 2 children
(over a year ago). My sister has recently been diagnosed with
metastatic cancer and is not able to handle care of herself , 2 small
children AND the dog. I am not able to take the dog as I already have
a Chihuahua in my one bedroom apartment.

Snowflake is a very friendly and sweet dog. We believe he is about 3
years old but we are not sure as we got him from the pound. He is
fixed. He is not miniature and not standard, he's a medium sized
dog. He is great with kids and has a sweet nature! I want to find
him a great home so he can have the attention he deserves.

My sister lives in Long Beach and I live in Los Angeles. If you are
interested, please contact me at . Snowflake is
awesome!