80 killed at Afgan dog fight "tournament". Three cheers for thebomber!

Old February 17th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
Ted

Default 80 killed at Afgan dog fight "tournament". Three cheers for thebomber!

Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted
Old February 17th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
fang

"Ted" wrote in message
Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

You have to understand that these people are in a fight for _their_ freedom
and independence. If Russia invaded the U.S., wouldn't you take up arms
against them?

Old February 17th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
Baldin Lee Pramer

On Feb 17, 8:11 am, "fang" wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message

Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

You have to understand that these people are in a fight for _their_ freedom
and independence. If Russia invaded the U.S., wouldn't you take up arms
against them?

No, he probably would not.

BLP
Old February 17th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
Bush's Chimpsville

"fang" wrote in message
m...

"Ted" wrote in message
Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

You have to understand that these people are in a fight for _their_
freedom and independence. If Russia invaded the U.S., wouldn't you take
up arms against them?

No, he'd join them.

Old February 17th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
[email protected]

On Feb 17, 8:11*am, "fang" wrote:
"Ted" wrote in message

Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

You have to understand that these people are in a fight for _their_ freedom
and independence. *If Russia invaded the U.S., wouldn't you take up arms
against them?

What the devil are you talking about "fight for freedom"? Who is
attacking the Afgans
other then mostly their own people? And how you jump from that point
to not repelling
a Russian invasion is a stretch that only could come from a person
with little historical
background. If you are concerned about invaders why don't you demand
that "our
government" defend our southern border against an invasion that will
totally distort
our culture. and society?

ted
Old February 17th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
Robbing Gator

"Ted" wrote in message
Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

they deserved to die for being inhuman savages

Allah must have been behind this,

no 72 virgins for the dog abusing monsters

Old February 17th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
Robbing Gator

"fang" wrote in message
m...

"Ted" wrote in message
Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

You have to understand that these people are in a fight for _their_
freedom and independence. If Russia invaded the U.S., wouldn't you take
up arms against them?

why aren't they out fighting for their freedom and their country instead of
engaging
in this kind of savage activity

Old February 17th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.animals,alt.politics,soc.veterans,alt.california
Robbing Gator

"Bush's Chimpsville" wrote in message
t...

"fang" wrote in message
m...

"Ted" wrote in message
Too bad Micheal Vick and other dog fighting retards were not in
attendance. (Why
are we expending American lives to protect these primative swine?)

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=48584

ted

You have to understand that these people are in a fight for _their_
freedom and independence. If Russia invaded the U.S., wouldn't you take
up arms against them?

No, he'd join them.

the Russians don't want the US,
we're in debt up to our eyeballs,