Photo du Jour

Old February 17th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Photo du Jour

http://flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/

It's not a good photo, but I really like the composition. I
rearranged the living room, so that the couch is on a diagonal. It
gives a better view out the patio windows, and Harriet's been taking
advantage of it. It was raining earlier today, so Miss MopeyPants
was disgusted.

And this is why she was disgusted:
http://flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2272093948/

--
Shelly
Old February 17th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Shelly spoke these words of wisdom in news:fp9udn$p4t
:

http://flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2272093948

I always love your storm series.

On the photo with condensation, there should be a shadowy Harriett peering
out throught the condensation. I'm sure she could look very forlorn
Old February 17th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

diddy none wrote in
:

Shelly spoke these words of wisdom in
news:fp9udn$p4t :

http://flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2272093948

I always love your storm series.

Thank you!

On the photo with condensation, there should be a shadowy Harriett
peering out throught the condensation. I'm sure she could look
very forlorn

She would, for sure. Her middle name ought to be Eeyore. The window
is at the top of the door, though, so I don't think that would work.

--
Shelly

News du Jour shelly Dog behavior 6 April 26th 05 04:31 AM
"pit bull" fiasco du jour Michael Daly Dog behavior 0 December 2nd 03 10:37 PM
dog Humor du jour Eliska Dog behavior 3 September 18th 03 02:49 AM
dog Humor du jour Eliska Dog behavior 0 September 17th 03 04:41 PM
dog Humor du jour Eliska Dog behavior 0 September 17th 03 04:41 PM