Great News!

Old February 18th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

Default Great News!

We just got an update on Bear, who is now called Buster. The people who
took him already had a dog called Bear, so they named our bear, Buster.

message:

just wanted to send you some pictures of Buster, to let you know he is doing
great here.

He is such a cutey. Always right there where I am, my husband says he is
fully a MOMMAS BOY!

He is housebroken and sits and gets down on command. He also loves his big
brother BEAR.

I hope you have a good week, and thanks again for this little guy.

Best regards,

The pictures she sent are adorable. Maybe I'll see if Jack can post them to
the puppy page, or if anyone else has a way to post, I could forward them.
The last photo especially, show's Buster sleeping with his big brother Bear.
I don't know what kind of dog Bear is, but man, he's a big 'un.
Bear/Buster was the largest of the puppies, so that big brother of his is
one big sucker.

td

Old February 18th 08, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

tiny dancer wrote:

The pictures she sent are adorable. Maybe I'll see if Jack can post them to
the puppy page, or if anyone else has a way to post, I could forward them.

Flickr accounts are free and very easy to set up and use. I use
mine pretty much daily and would be more than happy to help if you
get stuck. If you don't have a Yahoo account, you'll have to create
one first, but that is also free.

http://www.flickr.com/

--
Shelly
Old February 18th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
Flickr accounts are free and very easy to set up and use.

There are plenty of easy-to-use photo websites. With Picasa
you don't even have to do the uploading - the Picasa client
will do it for you. But, you know, feigned helplessness has
a lot in common with using separate shampoo and conditioner.

Old February 18th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Melinda Shore wrote:

There are plenty of easy-to-use photo websites. With Picasa
you don't even have to do the uploading - the Picasa client
will do it for you.

Absolutely. Plus Photobucket, Webshots, Image Shack, etc. Lots of
options out there, and I'm sure someone would help her out if she
got stuck, no matter which one she decided to use. The reason I
mentioned Flickr--aside from the fact that I use it--is that I think
the community aspect might be valuable to Tiny.

But, you know, feigned helplessness has
a lot in common with using separate shampoo and conditioner.

Yes, and I'd like to encourage her to take some responsibility for
herself and to stop relying on people like Jack, for ****'s sake.
Aieee!

--
Shelly
Old February 18th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
many_dogs

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

snipped

But, you know, feigned helplessness has
a lot in common with using separate shampoo and conditioner.

Hmmm, is that anything like the inability to use a search engine to find
facts, such as about satin and bicycling clothing?

flick 100785

Old February 18th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
many_dogs

"Shelly" wrote in message

Yes, and I'd like to encourage her to take some responsibility for herself
and to stop relying on people like Jack, for ****'s sake. Aieee!

There's an echo chamber in here...

Do you ever have an original thought, Shellster? Or is your life's goal to
be Shore's cheerleader?

flick 100785

Old February 18th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Td said in part.....
We just got an update on Bear/Buster.
__________________________
Td,
Great news, sounds like he has a wonderful home. I hope you get a
picture of him posted.

Be Free.....Judy

Old February 18th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
. But, you know, feigned helplessness has
a lot in common with using separate shampoo and conditioner.

I thought it had more to do with no tangles and softness?

Old February 18th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Beth In Alaska wrote:
I thought it had more to do with no tangles and softness?

The things that promise that include 1) conditioner, 2)
combination shampoo and conditioner, and 3) internet dating
sites.

great news in our rescue. :D dallygirl Dog rescue 2 December 14th 05 06:09 PM
Great Gift Idea - Great Looking dog beds ronnizia Dog behavior 0 November 23rd 04 08:41 PM
GSD in the news Debbie S Dog behavior 0 December 5th 03 10:05 PM
More Bum news John Ferman Dog health 0 August 23rd 03 11:08 PM
Good news and Bad News Charlie Hardy Dog breeds 0 July 9th 03 11:25 AM