Almost Forgot!

Old February 20th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Default Almost Forgot!

A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on urth.
It's hard to believe that we've had him for 7 years now. Mr. Big and Fluffy
continues to be a total goofball and a delight, and I have no idea how we
got along without him. Since I lost my wallet, had to cancel the credit and
debit cards and their replacements haven't arrived, I'm too flat broke to
get us all a round of frozen custard like we normally do, but I have pulled
some strings and arranged to have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll
have to do.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Suja

Old February 20th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Suja" wrote:

we've had him for 7 years now. Mr. Big and Fluffy
continues to be a total goofball and a delight, and I have no idea how we
got along without him. Since I lost my wallet, had to cancel the credit and
debit cards and their replacements haven't arrived, I'm too flat broke to
get us all a round of frozen custard like we normally do, but I have pulled
some strings and arranged to have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll
have to do.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Snowflakes are good - we're enjoying them. Happy gotcha day to Khan and
Happy Birthday to Matt!

--
Janet Boss
Old February 20th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"Suja" said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Since I lost my wallet, had to cancel the credit and
debit cards and their replacements haven't arrived, I'm too
flat broke to get us all a round of frozen custard like we
normally do, but I have pulled some strings and arranged to
have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll have to do.

I'm sure Khan will understand the credit card thing. (To be
safe, though, you should watch your back today.) Our snow is
almost gone after the 3rd straight day of over 50F.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Thanks! I actually forgot until a couple of hours ago, even
though I write daycare dogs' names on a calendar as they come in
the door.

Old February 20th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb[_2_]

"Suja" wrote in
:

A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on
urth. It's hard to believe that we've had him for 7 years now. Mr.
Big and Fluffy continues to be a total goofball and a delight, and I
have no idea how we got along without him. Since I lost my wallet,
had to cancel the credit and debit cards and their replacements
haven't arrived, I'm too flat broke to get us all a round of frozen
custard like we normally do, but I have pulled some strings and
arranged to have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll have to do.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Happy Got Day to Khan!

Happy Birthday to Matt!

--
Catherine
& Zoe, Queenie, & Max, 3 black dogs of varying sizes
Old February 20th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_3_]

"Suja" wrote in message
A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on urth.
It's hard to believe that we've had him for 7 years now. Mr. Big and
Fluffy
continues to be a total goofball and a delight, and I have no idea how we
got along without him. Since I lost my wallet, had to cancel the credit
and
debit cards and their replacements haven't arrived, I'm too flat broke to
get us all a round of frozen custard like we normally do, but I have
pulled
some strings and arranged to have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll
have to do.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Suja

Happy Got Day Khan. What a journey your life has been, and how fortunate
for us that Suja has shared it. Enjoy your snow!

Matt, your life too has been a journey that you've shared, thank you.
Happy Birthday,
Karla

Old February 20th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Suja said in part....
A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on
urth.........and a very Happy Birthday to Matt too!
_________________________
Happy Birthday Khan
Happy Birthday Matt
and many more to both

Be Free.....Judy

Old February 21st 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
BethInAK

"Suja" wrote in message
A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on urth.
It's hard to believe that we've had him for 7 years now. Mr. Big and
Fluffy
continues to be a total goofball and a delight, and I have no idea how we
got along without him. Since I lost my wallet, had to cancel the credit
and
debit cards and their replacements haven't arrived, I'm too flat broke to
get us all a round of frozen custard like we normally do, but I have
pulled
some strings and arranged to have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll
have to do.

Khan is one of those dogs I've always loved but never met.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Happy Birthday Matt!!

Old February 21st 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

Suja wrote:
A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on urth.
It's hard to believe that we've had him for 7 years now. Mr. Big and Fluffy
continues to be a total goofball and a delight, and I have no idea how we
got along without him. Since I lost my wallet, had to cancel the credit and
debit cards and their replacements haven't arrived, I'm too flat broke to
get us all a round of frozen custard like we normally do, but I have pulled
some strings and arranged to have a few snowflakes come down today. It'll
have to do.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

Happy Got Day, Pointy Ears!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Khan - uh, I mean, Matt!

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dogs.
Old February 21st 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message:

and many more to both

From your lips....

Khan had another teeth chattering episode yesterday evening. He was clearly
not happy with having his lower jaw acting as if it had a life of its own.
Seems fine now, and I really hope this isn't anything serious.

Suja

P.S. Matt, you've got mail.

Old February 21st 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Suja wrote:
A very happy Got Day to the absolute bestest most pointy eared dog on urth.

Happy belated got day, Khaaaaaaaaaaan! I hope you did not miss your
frozen custard *too* much.

And a very Happy Birthday to Matt!

And a happy belated birthday to Mat(t), too.

--
Shelly