[OT] - More baby pr0n

Old February 21st 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

Default [OT] - More baby pr0n

Dial-up warning

Sofia at about 3 months old
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=864585696

Emilie and Sofia together
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&id=864585696

Enjoy!!
--
Marcel and Moogli
Old February 21st 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_3_]

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Dial-up warning

Sofia at about 3 months old
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=864585696

Emilie and Sofia together
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&id=864585696

Enjoy!!
--
Marcel and Moogli

Yeow, Emilie changed from a baby to a little girl.
And infant Sofia is now baby Sofia, fast on Emilie's heels.
Lovely girls Marcel.
Karla

Old February 21st 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

Enjoy!!

What incredibly beautiful daughters! They have a ton of personality
that shines through very clearly. You and Gen are blessed.

--
Janet Boss
Old February 21st 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
Dial-up warning

Sofia at about 3 months old
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=864585696

Emilie and Sofia together
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&id=864585696

What a wonderful family you have!

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dogs.
Old February 21st 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "filly" wrote in

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Dial-up warning

Sofia at about 3 months old
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=864585696

Emilie and Sofia together
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&id=864585696

Yeow, Emilie changed from a baby to a little girl.

And she is very much a girlie-girl. No trucks and other boys toys for
her. It is all dolls, teddy bears and stereotypical "girl toys".

And infant Sofia is now baby Sofia, fast on Emilie's heels.
Lovely girls Marcel.

She is getting very much more interactive. She smiles a lot, can roll
onto her stomach (although she really doesn't like it yet). She has
figured out that her hands can be used to grab stuff.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old February 21st 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, montana wildhack
wrote in news:2008022022055216807-montana@wildhackcominvalid:

What beautiful daughters you have!

The beauty hides the evil.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old February 21st 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, Janet Boss
wrote in :

What incredibly beautiful daughters! They have a ton of personality
that shines through very clearly. You and Gen are blessed.

Personality is a good way to put it. Emilie is, at her young age, very
maternal towards Sofia. And Sofia loves her older sister. Sofia loves to
watch her sister and will smile a huge smile at her.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old February 21st 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. ..
Dial-up warning

Sofia at about 3 months old
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=864585696

Emilie and Sofia together
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&id=864585696

Enjoy!!
--
Marcel and Moogli

They are beautiful little girls Marcel. Sofia has grown so much already.
And Emilie is no longer a baby, but a sweet little girl. Congratulations on
your wonderful little family. As the two male members, you and Moogli need
to band together, you do realize you've now lost any sort of majority voting
priviledge. ;-)

best.

td

Old February 21st 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "tiny dancer"
wrote in
:

They are beautiful little girls Marcel. Sofia has grown so much
already. And Emilie is no longer a baby, but a sweet little girl.
Congratulations on your wonderful little family. As the two male
members, you and Moogli need to band together, you do realize you've
now lost any sort of majority voting priviledge. ;-)

Like I ever had any voting majority in the first place...

And for all that I call them evil, they truly are the light in my life.
Emilie, who used to have her own cereal, now shares my oatmeal in the
morning with me. She is the one who has to mix in the hot water and the
brown sugar. Sofia smiles, all the time, and if I nibble on her stomach in
the right way and by goattee is long enough, will actually laugh.
Otherwise, she spends a lot of her time gnawing away at her thumbs/fingers
and making happy squealing noises.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old February 21st 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "tiny dancer"
wrote in
:

snipped
Like I ever had any voting majority in the first place...

My sons in law seemed to think producing boys would tip the scales, of
course you and I know that isn't true, 'eh? ;

And for all that I call them evil, they truly are the light in my life.
Emilie, who used to have her own cereal, now shares my oatmeal in the
morning with me. She is the one who has to mix in the hot water and the
brown sugar. Sofia smiles, all the time, and if I nibble on her stomach in
the right way and by goattee is long enough, will actually laugh.
Otherwise, she spends a lot of her time gnawing away at her thumbs/fingers
and making happy squealing noises.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli

Daddies girls! That's what they are and will always be. It truly is a
phenomenon. Little boys seem to gravitate to momma, but daddies girls are
always just that, daddies girls.

They both have such big eyes, you are going to have a couple stunners on
your hands, Marcel. Brace yourself for a rollercoaster ride!

td

puppy pr0n ceb Dog behavior 5 November 10th 06 04:09 PM
Dog with new Baby Teux Dog behavior 6 December 28th 05 11:28 PM
dog & new baby 123456789 Dog behavior 1 May 30th 05 01:27 AM
dog & new baby 123456789 Dog health 1 May 30th 05 01:27 AM
More baby pr0n Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 19 April 9th 05 06:42 AM