"Joe" found a home

Old March 2nd 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

Default "Joe" found a home

We have some friends who used to be very involved with Dogues de
Bordeaux, but after they lost the last one, decided that they couldn't
face having another. They don't live very long. It's a problem.

Some shelters move dogs around to other shelters that have space. This
is what happened to Joe. He's a young Dogue, about a year and a half
and he was an owner turn in. Somehow he found himself in Cleveland and
somehow word of his arrival got to my friends.

The shelter was insistent on a home visit. No problem. They may have
noticed all the photographs of my friends with their Dogues. No
potential dog fighters there. Half of the couple wanted to get Joe
right away, but the other needed a little time. Not much time,
thankfully. Joe, who has been moved around several times already,
appears to have a new forever home with people who are Dogue
knowledgeable and that's a pretty cool deal for him. I can't wait to
meet him.

Old March 2nd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"montana wildhack" wrote in message
[...]

Thats excellent for Joe!! And hopefully for both members of his new
family.