Needed Min Pin Rescue in mid Ohio

Old October 21st 03, 01:27 PM
Richard Hooker

Default Needed Min Pin Rescue in mid Ohio

Red Min Pin six years old needs a good home. She has lost her home do to a
divorce. Anyone looking for a sturdy little house pet Lizzy is the one. This
is a breed that even does well in apartment living. Please help my friend
Mindy find a good home for this wonderful little dog. Reply to this email or
call her direct at 740-654-4281. I would help but I have seven Min Pins on
my small Min Pin ranch.
Thanks for your attention,
Rick

--
"Always do Right - This will Gratify Some and Astonish the Rest"
Mark Twain

Old October 21st 03, 02:09 PM
LizC

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:27:15 GMT, "Richard Hooker"
wrote:

Red Min Pin six years old needs a good home. She has lost her home do to a
divorce. Anyone looking for a sturdy little house pet Lizzy is the one. This
is a breed that even does well in apartment living. Please help my friend
Mindy find a good home for this wonderful little dog. Reply to this email or
call her direct at 740-654-4281. I would help but I have seven Min Pins on
my small Min Pin ranch.

http://www.minpinrescue.org

Liz

Liz & the rottie riot squad
Brutus, Cecil, Case, Dizzy
and the grrrrls, Janni, Chrome, Elektra & Elfed
http://www.ausbreitung.com
Old October 21st 03, 09:15 PM

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:27:15 GMT Richard Hooker whittled these words:
Red Min Pin six years old needs a good home. She has lost her home do to a
divorce. Anyone looking for a sturdy little house pet Lizzy is the one. This
is a breed that even does well in apartment living. Please help my friend
Mindy find a good home for this wonderful little dog. Reply to this email or
call her direct at 740-654-4281. I would help but I have seven Min Pins on
my small Min Pin ranch.

Has the breeder been contacted? If the dog has been spayed announcements
should say so to avoid puppy mill scam artists. If the dog has not been
spayed that should be done ASAP for the same reason.

Diane Blackman