Bad Haircut victim!

Old March 10th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Bad Haircut victim!

Janet Boss wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96658169@N00/2323254667/

How on earth did Marcie work the scissors without opposable thumbs?

--
Shelly
Old March 10th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Janet Boss wrote:

She's working on getting rid of baby teeth and learning how to work the
awesome grinding of her grown up teeth! Rudy just lets her do this.
His tail looks like it got caught in a meat grinder. She has pretty
much stripped it.

Wow! Not being a puppy person, I had no idea they could actually
chew the hair off another dog. That's impressive!

--
Shelly
Old March 10th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Janet Boss wrote:

remarkable, isn't it? If she only had a good eye for it!

A training opportunity, no?

--
Shelly
Old March 10th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

Janet Boss wrote:
In article ,
Shelly wrote:

How on earth did Marcie work the scissors without opposable thumbs?

She's working on getting rid of baby teeth and learning how to work the
awesome grinding of her grown up teeth! Rudy just lets her do this.
His tail looks like it got caught in a meat grinder. She has pretty
much stripped it.

This is pretty weird. How do our canine and feline friends
tolerate having hair in their mouths, much less licking it, when
it causes such an immediate aversion in hoomins?

Do you need to worry about her swallowing the hair and developing
a hairball (or other digestive problem)? Or is she spitting it
all out?

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dogs.
Old March 10th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

Old March 10th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Shelly wrote:

A training opportunity, no?

Maybe I should send her to the Bumble and Bumble school!

--
Janet Boss
Old March 10th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

Janet Boss wrote:

She's finally big enough that it is passing through. Early on, we had a
few vomited hairball incidents. I started spraying Rudy's tail with
Bitter Lime, but she moved on to his throat and chest!

At least Bitter Lime works... is a Bitter Lime Creme Rinse in the
works for Rudy?

FurPaw