Rudy test results update

Old March 11th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

Default Rudy test results update

On 2008-03-11 11:18:05 -0400, Janet Boss
said:

He said there are abnormalities in the test
results and it's too complicated to leave in a voice mail, but we need
to discuss them.

I hate calls like that...

Old March 11th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Janet Boss wrote:

I hate this stuff.

See, this is why I hate voicemail! What a sucky way to spend your
day. I'm sorry. Hopefully, it was just something that was too
complicated to explain in a message, but not actually bad news.

--
Shelly
Old March 11th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

DAMN!

I was on my way to a dr's appointment this morning when my vet left a
message on my HOME phone. He said there are abnormalities in the test
results and it's too complicated to leave in a voice mail, but we need
to discuss them. He's in surgery all morning. So the waiting goes
on.......

I will forward my home phone to my cell when I have to go out later, and
I left a message asking him to call me on my cell as well.

I hate this stuff.

--
Janet Boss
Old March 11th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article 2008031110273016807-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:

I hate calls like that...

you and me both! I was going to run some errands but had to get home to
check my voice mail (I knew I had it due to an e-mail notification, but
couldn't access it). Then, to get that, well......... I'm on pins and
needles.

--
Janet Boss
Old March 11th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Janet Boss" wrote in message:

So the waiting goes
on.......

GAAAAAAHHH!!!

I hate this stuff.

Hopefully, it is too hard to explain in a VM, but not actual bad news.
Fingers crossed.

Suja

Old March 11th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Janet Boss said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

He said there are abnormalities in the test
results and it's too complicated to leave in a voice mail,
but we need to discuss them. He's in surgery all morning.

One doesn't leave a message like that. He should have simply
asked you to return his call.

Often complicated is still easily manageable. That's what I'm
betting on.

Old March 11th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
DAMN!

I was on my way to a dr's appointment this morning when my vet left a
message on my HOME phone. He said there are abnormalities in the test
results and it's too complicated to leave in a voice mail, but we need
to discuss them. He's in surgery all morning. So the waiting goes
on.......

I will forward my home phone to my cell when I have to go out later, and
I left a message asking him to call me on my cell as well.

I hate this stuff.

That is scary, but I hope all is OK. It reminds me of a phone message I got
from my doctor after my first colonoscopy in August of 2001, telling me I
should call him directly. When I reached him next day, he said that one of
the polyps they removed had tested positive for cancer, so I had to have a
partial resection of the colon. Luckily they had found it at the very
earliest stage, and the operation was a complete success. I was going
through the prep on 9/11/01, and my discomfort and anxiety were tempered by
the thoughts of the terrible agony of those who perished or were severely
injured at that time.

So, my best wishes are with you and Rudy. You've had a lot of tragedy with
your dogs, and I can understand your anxiety and fear.

Paul and Muttley

Old March 11th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
BethInAK

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
DAMN!

I was on my way to a dr's appointment this morning when my vet left a
message on my HOME phone. He said there are abnormalities in the test
results and it's too complicated to leave in a voice mail, but we need
to discuss them. He's in surgery all morning. So the waiting goes
on.......

Thats just so freaking annoying.
Its past morning. I must know whats going on.

Old March 11th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Janet said in part.
Good news is that he doesn't have Diabetes, Bad news is pointing to
congenital kidney defect...
Janet,
I wish all the best for him and hope everything turns out ok. I am so
sorry that you and Rudy have to go through all of this. I will hold him
in the light.

Be Free.....Judy