Animal rescue/shelter links

Old March 18th 08, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Grandpaw Krittur

Default Animal rescue/shelter links

We are in the process of updating our animal rescue/shelter links, is
your web site isn't already listed please feel free to contact us at:
and we'll add your site for FREE. We hope to
have the new pages finished by early June. Our current link page is
at:
http://www.lmtees.com/rescue.htm