I save my neighbors pit bull from the hanger

Old March 20th 08, 05:57 AM
Aaron111 Aaron111 is offline
Member

Default I save my neighbors pit bull from the hanger

It was just meer luck I was online then I herd a loud thump out site the next door neighbors pit bull got loose started chasing the cats he ate two but 4 lived the pound was calling I let the guy live on the cats had 9 lives

Old March 20th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Dave[_6_]

diddy wrote:
Aaron111 spoke these words of wisdom in
:

It was just meer luck I was online then I herd a loud thump out site the
next door neighbors pit bull got loose started chasing the cats he ate
two but 4 lived the pound was calling I let the guy live on the cats
had 9 lives

This was coherent?

Who?

--
Diving is life! The rest is just details.
W.W.W.I.