Hey Montana...A Bella by any other name...

Old March 25th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

Default Hey Montana...A Bella by any other name...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

And when she told me her new puppy's name was Bella I of course told her how
your Bella could fly.

She said her Bella could fly and threw a ball to prove it, yep, her Bella
can fly.

I'm not sure how old Donna's Bella is in these photos-I took them yesterday
but she got Bella a month or so ago. I'm guessing she's about four months.
Karla

Old March 25th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 17:17:38 -0400, "filly" said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

And when she told me her new puppy's name was Bella I of course told her how
your Bella could fly.

She said her Bella could fly and threw a ball to prove it, yep, her Bella
can fly.

I'm not sure how old Donna's Bella is in these photos-I took them yesterday
but she got Bella a month or so ago. I'm guessing she's about four months.
Karla

A seriously spotted dog. Our Bella comes in those same colors! That's
wild. Where did she ever find such a wonderful dog?

Before all her hair really came in, puppy Bella went through a phase
that looked like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Grownup Bella looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Since she turned about three or four, I have thanked her every day for
coming into our lives. I had no idea how this spotted dog would capture
our hearts.

No disrespect to the Bean, mind you...

Old March 25th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

montana wildhack said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Before all her hair really came in, puppy Bella went
through a phase that looked like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Grownup Bella looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

She hasn't aged a bit!

Old March 25th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 18:00:36 -0400, montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 17:17:38 -0400, "filly" said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

A seriously spotted dog. Our Bella comes in those same colors! That's
wild. Where did she ever find such a wonderful dog?

Before all her hair really came in, puppy Bella went through a phase
that looked like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Grownup Bella looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Since she turned about three or four, I have thanked her every day for
coming into our lives. I had no idea how this spotted dog would capture
our hearts.

No disrespect to the Bean, mind you..

Let's try:
http://picasaweb.google.com/NoUserNa...99610755348754

http://picasaweb.google.com/NoUserNa...99606460381442

But

those other dogs are Sasha & Rascal. Sasha was Ling-Ling.

Old March 25th 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 18:08:01 -0400, Rocky said:

She hasn't aged a bit!

She's almost the same age as Friday and lucky for her, gray and white
are two of her major colors. But no, she really hasn't aged a bit and
I'd be perfectly happy to keep her exactly the way she is now forever.

Old March 26th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

On 2008-03-25 18:00:36 -0400, montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 17:17:38 -0400, "filly" said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

A seriously spotted dog. Our Bella comes in those same colors! That's
wild. Where did she ever find such a wonderful dog?

I think these Bella dogs come to you when you need them the most. Donna had
just lost her beloved Max, a twelve year old Aussie she had from a pup.

Before all her hair really came in, puppy Bella went through a phase that
looked like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Grownup Bella looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Since she turned about three or four, I have thanked her every day for
coming into our lives. I had no idea how this spotted dog would capture
our hearts.

No disrespect to the Bean, mind you..

Let's try:
http://picasaweb.google.com/NoUserNa...99610755348754

http://picasaweb.google.com/NoUserNa...99606460381442

But
those other dogs are Sasha & Rascal. Sasha was Ling-Ling.

Probably my machine but I'm getting nothing from the tiny urls or the
complete ones. I'll try again later, put some space between my current
failure and my next one!

I thought you'd get a kick out of puppy Bella. Very special dogs, Bellas.

And I know you aren't shorting Beanie in any way. So many dogs, so many
reasons to love them.
Karla

Karla

Old March 26th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

montana wildhack wrote:
snip
A seriously spotted dog. Our Bella comes in those same colors! That's
wild. Where did she ever find such a wonderful dog?

Before all her hair really came in, puppy Bella went through a phase
that looked like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Grownup Bella looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

Since she turned about three or four, I have thanked her every day for
coming into our lives. I had no idea how this spotted dog would capture
our hearts.
snip

As matt noted it is remarkable how little she changed between photos,
but I also found her spots to be very subtle.
Old March 26th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 21:40:19 -0400, "filly" said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

A seriously spotted dog. Our Bella comes in those same colors! That's
wild. Where did she ever find such a wonderful dog?

I think these Bella dogs come to you when you need them the most. Donna had
just lost her beloved Max, a twelve year old Aussie she had from a pup.

Yes. For some reason I'm gobsmacked by Bella&Courtney2z because she
really looks like our Bella. The colors aren't quite the same and her
coat isn't quite the same, but she could be our Bella's puppy. And it
gives me hope to think that if I need a spotted dog again, I might find
one...

And yes, out Bella was our grief antidote.

http://tinyurl.com/39s78o
Grownup Bella looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/39s78o

http://picasaweb.google.com/NoUserNa...99610755348754

http://picasaweb.google.com/NoUserNa...99606460381442

But
those

other dogs are Sasha & Rascal. Sasha was Ling-Ling.

I thought you'd get a kick out of puppy Bella. Very special dogs, Bellas.

Yes, no doubt. Girls against Gravity are wonderful. Thank you for
posting those images!

And I know you aren't shorting Beanie in any way. So many dogs, so many
reasons to love them.

Beanie is endearing in her own right.

Old March 26th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-03-25 22:39:40 -0400, montana wildhack
said:

I'm gobsmacked by Bella&Courtney2z

Make that Courtney2z. Typing on a laptop is a trial - and I've worn
away most of the letters.

heyyyyy montana! diddy Dog behavior 0 February 9th 07 09:52 PM
ping! Montana Lynne Dog behavior 172 December 22nd 06 03:57 PM
Ping2! Montana Lynne Dog behavior 2 December 19th 06 12:51 AM
ping! Montana Judith Althouse Dog behavior 0 December 19th 06 12:33 AM
oh montana!!!! diddy Dog behavior 0 March 25th 06 04:12 PM