Dog Parks

Old March 26th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Expert who says moo

Default Dog Parks

Hi,
I am trying to create a complete list of dogs parks in the US (who have a
website) which is clearly impossible. My list is at
http://ww.k9calendars.com/dogpark.htm. If you know of a dog park not on my
list that has a website of its own either by a user group or by a
state/county let me know so I can post it.

Mike