New Free Pet Forum

Old March 31st 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default New Free Pet Forum

Hello all!

I'd just like to make you folks aware of a new pet forum for devoted
pet owners! It's located at http://www.westcoastpetsupply.com/forum/

Registration is free and it's a new and expanding forum for you to
learn, share, and discover!

Hope to see you there!
Old April 9th 08, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

On Mar 31, 11:34 pm, wrote:
Hello all!

I'd just like to make you folks aware of a new pet forum for devoted
pet owners! It's located athttp://www.westcoastpetsupply.com/forum/

Registration is free and it's a new and expanding forum for you to
learn, share, and discover!

Hope to see you there!

oh thanks for the info this forum will surely brought happiness to the
pet lovers like me...see you at the forum...