Marcie's tail

Old April 4th 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet Boss

Default Marcie's tail

Seems to have healed on its own. I am finding random dried blood
splatters from 2 days ago, but other than that, no more blood. Phew!

--
Janet Boss
Old April 4th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
montana wildhack

On 2008-04-04 07:27:31 -0400, Janet Boss
said:

I am finding random dried blood
splatters from 2 days ago, but other than that, no more blood.

Glad to hear.

One of the bad things about living with multiple dogs is figuring out
which canine is bloodied. It's not always obvious!

Old April 4th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Janet Boss

In article 2008040410074775249-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:

One of the bad things about living with multiple dogs is figuring out
which canine is bloodied. It's not always obvious!

When we noticed this, I was getting ready so DH and I could go out for
the day, leaving the dogs with my in-laws. He calls out to me "the dog
is bleeding". Ok - we have *3* dogs, so which one? "Marcie - she is
leaving blood when she's sitting somewhere - is she in heat?" ACK!!!!
Please no. Way too early, not a good time with me going out of town
(and just for the day on that day) and well - ACK!

Thanks goodness I can take the time to look her over more carefully!

--
Janet Boss
Old April 4th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
montana wildhack

On 2008-04-04 10:13:05 -0400, Janet Boss
said:

He calls out to me "the dog is bleeding".

I have one like that, too.

Old April 7th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Janet Boss wrote:
Seems to have healed on its own.

Good news!

I am finding random dried blood
splatters from 2 days ago, but other than that, no more blood. Phew!

It's kind of amazing where it ends up, especially with a tail
injury. It just flings off everywhere.

--
Shelly