DOES YOUR DOG HAVE BEHAVIORAL ISSUES?

Old April 8th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
SitNStay

Default DOES YOUR DOG HAVE BEHAVIORAL ISSUES?

Dear Dog Lover:
If YOUR DOG has behavioral problems, such as digging, biting, being
aggressive towards people and/or other dogs, jumps up on people, chews
things, isn't housetrained, or whines a lot, then I urge you to visit
my website.

http://downloadsonline.org/s/4c118f
Old April 8th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky[_2_]

SitNStay said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Dear Dog Lover:
If YOUR DOG has behavioral problems, such as digging,
biting, being aggressive towards people and/or other dogs,
jumps up on people, chews things, isn't housetrained, or
whines a lot, then I urge you to visit my website.

http://spamonline.org/x/666

Why visit a site promoted by someone with no history here and
who has attached a referrer number to the link?

Smart spammers would hang out for a while, while giving free
samples of their advice. If they did it right, they wouldn't be
spammers! Win win. Huzzah!

Old April 19th 08, 10:15 AM
tomncp tomncp is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for your information on that site....

DOES YOUR DOG HAVE BEHAVIORAL ISSUES? SitNStay Dogs - general 0 April 8th 08 04:25 PM
Behavioral Changes Suja Dog behavior 4 August 29th 06 03:45 AM
Behavioral or Physical? Suja Dog behavior 0 April 10th 04 06:11 PM
Behavioral or Physical? Suja Dog behavior 0 April 10th 04 06:11 PM