Acupuncture Allergy Treatment

Old April 13th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Acupuncture Allergy Treatment

There are many types of treatment for allergies out there, and often a
successful treatment means that you really just have to combine a few
different ones.

If you depend too heavily on just one allergy treatment, you are
likely to not succeed. Shots, anti-histamines, herbal allergy
treatments, good nutrition, household cleaning, and many other factors
go into good allergy treatment, so it is important that you do not
try just one of them. On the contrary, the more that you open your
mind, the more likely that you are to succeed with your allergy
treatment.

Perhaps the most unconventional kind of allergy treatment that I have
ever heard about is acupuncture allergy treatment. This might seem
like a pretty strange way for you to treat allergies. I know that I
thought it was pretty weird when I first heard about it. It is hard
for a westerner to accept that you can have a successful allergy
treatment that is not based primarily on what you put in your body.
After all, why should sticking pins in your body do anything to
improve your illness? But the fact is that you can not argue with
success, and once you see this kind of acupuncture allergy treatment
in action you might be tempted not to. I know that I doubted it for a
long time. I suffered from bad allergies, and no form of allergy
treatment had really solved the problem. I tried all kinds of things
including herbal supplements, anti-histamines, shots,, and diet. Many
of these helped somewhat, but none of them went all the way to get me
where I wanted to be. I would not have even tried acupuncture as a
treatment for allergies if everything else had not failed first. But a
friend of mine recommended it, and I figured, what the heck - it
couldn't hurt.

Well, three weeks later my allergies were a good ninety percent
better, maybe more. No matter what else I had tried, I had never had
that kind of dramatic improvement before, especially in such a short
time. Although I continued with my other allergy treatments under the
advice of my acupuncturist, I do not think they were that necessary
anymore. The one allergy treatment that I had started really did it
almost by itself. I guess that the lesson is that one should never
close off an allergy treatment without trying it first!

http://www.chinesemedicineadvisor.co...-remedies.html

Acupuncture Allergy Treatment [email protected] Dog health 0 April 13th 08 08:56 PM
allergy in only one paw [email protected] Dog health 1 September 27th 06 05:53 PM
Acupuncture Suja Dog health 11 October 19th 05 05:20 AM
Anyone in New Zealand? Acupuncture for dogs Michael Aitken Dog health 3 October 21st 03 01:43 AM