cut to the chase [ot] of course

Old April 15th 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default cut to the chase [ot] of course

since all great threads end up with food, I thought I'd just go there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/debbiedoescakesnet
Old April 15th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
since all great threads end up with food, I thought I'd just go there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/debbiedoescakesnet

Wow-cake sculpture. I got all excited by the Magnolia Cupcakes on the first
page but had to look at all of them anyway. Well, almost all. It's sort of
overwhelming.
Karla
And of course the dog cakes are bow-wowza!

Old April 15th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-04-15 09:16:42 -0400, "filly" said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/debbiedoescakesnet

Wow-cake sculpture. I got all excited by the Magnolia Cupcakes on the first
page but had to look at all of them anyway. Well, almost all. It's sort of
overwhelming.

She sure bakes a mean chihuahua.

There's a show about specialty cake makers in Baltimore, I think,
that's just amazing!

Old April 15th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article 2008041509504616807-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:

There's a show about specialty cake makers in Baltimore, I think,
that's just amazing!

Ace of Cakes. His place is 1/2 a block from my old house.

--
Janet Boss
Old April 15th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-04-15 10:45:14 -0400, Janet Boss

montana wildhack wrote:

There's a show about specialty cake makers in Baltimore, I think,
that's just amazing!

Ace of Cakes. His place is 1/2 a block from my old house.

Yes - I have teh CRS/ADD issues.

I'd enjoy walking past his shop, "window shopping".

Old April 15th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article 2008041511082575249-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:

I'd enjoy walking past his shop, "window shopping".

You can't see in at all! He sometimes does photo shoots out on the
sidewalk though.

--
Janet Boss
Old April 15th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-04-15 11:12:44 -0400, Janet Boss
said:

You can't see in at all! He sometimes does photo shoots out on the
sidewalk though.

D'oh! I know they show the outside of the shop, too. Evidently I only
care about their work, because _that_ is memorable to me. All the rest,
not so much.

Old April 15th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sionnach

"Janet Boss" wrote:

Ace of Cakes. His place is 1/2 a block from my old house.

And I went to H.S. with his father. :-D

Old April 15th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

montana wildhack wrote:

She sure bakes a mean chihuahua.

There's a statement just begging to be taken out of context...
--
Bright eyes/burning like fire, * * * * * | Kevin Michael Vail
Bright eyes/how can you close and fail?* |