Happy Birthday...

Old April 15th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Happy Birthday...

....to Harriet and Rocky!

Harriet is 9 years old today. I meant to take a birthday peechur
last night, but forgot. I suck.

I'm sure she's celebrating thuswise:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/380863018/

In her tiny bed that is obviously way too little for her because as
you can clearly see, there is no room left over. (Hi, Pfoley!)

Or in her other bed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/424373856/

Or in her other other bed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1226001924/

Poor, abused dog. I wish *I* had three beds.

--
Shelly
Old April 15th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Shelly wrote:

...to Harriet and Rocky!

Happy birthday! Liver cake all around!

--
Janet Boss
Old April 15th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Janet Boss wrote:

Happy birthday! Liver cake all around!

Thanks!

I was thinking of stopping and getting her some sort of fish fillet
and baking it for her. And a new woobie, of course.

She's also due for a new collar, as the purple one is already
getting a little mangled. I think it's back to leather for us. The
leather one she had lasted for about 8 years, and the three nylon
ones about a month each.

--
Shelly
Old April 15th 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Shelly wrote:

I was thinking of stopping and getting her some sort of fish fillet and
baking it for her. And a new woobie, of course.

Oh, and I arranged for Spring to start, too:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/2405595488/

--
Shelly
Old April 15th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Shelly wrote:

Oh, and I arranged for Spring to start, too:

That was very nice of you!

When I went to bed on Friday, it was pouring and very warm. Tiny buds
on my flowering pear tree. I woke up Saturday morning to full bloom.
This week is going to be very warm and everything is just bursting.

While my sinuses don't like it, I love looking at it. Birds are
chirping and all of that too. I wish I could enjoy Spring a bit more,
but the pollen just hits me hard sometimes.

--
Janet Boss
Old April 15th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-04-15 07:20:06 -0400, Shelly said:

...to Harriet and Rocky!

Harriet is 9 years old today.

I don't care for the speed at which time passes!

But!

Happy birthdays to Miss Brown and Rocky the dog.

Old April 15th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Janet Boss wrote:

While my sinuses don't like it, I love looking at it. Birds are
chirping and all of that too.

The birds have really been ramping up their activity in the last
week or so.

I wish I could enjoy Spring a bit more,
but the pollen just hits me hard sometimes.

I've been miserable, as well. I think the worst of it, for me, is
the tree pollen. That crap is brutal.

--
Shelly
Old April 15th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

montana wildhack wrote:

I don't care for the speed at which time passes!

Me, too! It's not fair.

Old April 15th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

"Shelly" wrote in message
...to Harriet and Rocky!

Harriet is 9 years old today. I meant to take a birthday peechur last
night, but forgot. I suck.

Happy Birthday Beautiful! Work it!

psst...Shelly....Harriet told me she wants a bed for her birthday.

Karla

Old April 15th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

filly wrote:

Happy Birthday Beautiful! Work it!

psst...Shelly....Harriet told me she wants a bed for her birthday.

Clearly, she hasn't got enough sleeping options. I should probably
get her a recliner, too!

--
Shelly

Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 320 April 20th 04 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday, "Big Red"! Dimpled Chad Dog behavior 292 September 10th 03 03:16 PM
Happy Birthday, "Big Red"! Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 0 September 2nd 03 03:01 PM