how to preserve memories

Old April 24th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
vickie

Default how to preserve memories

Hi. I'm new to google groups, but I do have something to offer each
of the pets groups. My husband and I operate a t-shirt business
featuring dogs. We do iron-on transfers. Now, before you get all
antsy about how iron-ons don't last and they're cheap-looking and all
that, please hear me out. We have in stock over 127 breeds of dogs in
transfers. Just like the message from Judith about Buck dying (I'm
really sorry) you could have Buck with you always if you had a picture
of him put on a shirt. We do t-shirts and sweatshirts from kids sizes
(2) through adults (xxl) and everything in between. Besides doing the
transfers that someone else designed we can also put your own image on
shirts. If you have a photo of your dog (or any other pet, person,
etc.) we can enlarge your photo onto a shirt. Just write back to my e-
mail if you are interested or you can leave a message on this forum
and I'll answer any questions you might have.

thank you
Old April 24th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
vickie wrote:
Just write back to my e-
mail if you are interested or you can leave a message on this forum
and I'll answer any questions you might have.

Sure - who on earth told you it was okay to advertise here?

Old April 24th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"Paul E. Schoen" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I am urging
people to report this abuse to Google, and boycott their
search engine by using any other, such as www.Dogpile.com.

"Dogpile. All the best search engines piled into one. Google.
Yahoo. Live Search. Ask."

Old April 24th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
Much of it comes from clueless goofs using Google Groups. I am urging
people to report this abuse to Google, and boycott their search engine by
using any other, such as www.Dogpile.com.

I swear, Paul. I have no idea how you get through the day.
Why are you recommending dogpile as an alternative to
Google?

Old April 25th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Vickie said in part...
Just like the message from Judith about Buck dying (I'm really sorry)
you could have Buck with you always if you had a picture of him put on a
shirt...
_____________________
Vickie,
Thank you. Buck will always be with me even though I won't be placing
an order for a shirt.

Be Free.....Judy

Old April 25th 08, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
Much of it comes from clueless goofs using Google Groups. I am urging
people to report this abuse to Google, and boycott their search engine by
using any other, such as www.Dogpile.com.

I swear, Paul. I have no idea how you get through the day.
Why are you recommending dogpile as an alternative to
Google?

I realize that Dogpile uses Google as one of its search engines, but at
least they do not directly allow people to use accounts to spew garbage all
over usenet (especially sci.electronics.design). Many of the posts have
been coming from people (I use the term loosely) with Google Groups
accounts, and unfortunately they list SED as a very active group, which
makes the spamsters' eyes light up with $$$. If enough people use other
search engines, or even start using another term for search other than
"googling", it might make a significant statement to the Lords of Google to
take firm action against abuse. I have actually called the Google offices
and waded through their automated answering system far enough to speak to
what seemed to be an actual person, but was advised only to report the
abuse on-line. If anyone cares enough to try it, the URL is:
http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse You need to refer to the offending
message.

If you want to call, see list of Google offices at end of email.

Besides, Dogpile is effective, cute, and on-topic for RPDB. What's not to
like? Unless one is a misanthrope or has a pathological need to criticize.

Paul and Muttley (with his own dogpile)

================================================== ==================================================

Google Offices

United States
Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001

Google Ann Arbor
112 S. Main St.
2nd Floor
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Phone: +1 734-332-6500
Fax: +1 734-332-6501

Google Atlanta
Millennium at Midtown
10 10th Street NE
Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: +1 404-487-9000
Fax: +1 404-487-9001

Google Austin
Plaza 7000
7000 North MoPac Expressway, 2nd Floor
Austin, TX 78731

Google Boulder
2590 Pearl Street
Suite 100
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone: +1 303-245-0086
Fax: +1 303-535-5592

Google Cambridge
One Broadway, 7th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142
Phone: +1 617-682-3635
Fax: +1 617-249-0199

Google Chicago
20 West Kinzie St.
Chicago, IL 60610
Phone: +1 312-840-4100
Fax: +1 312-840-4101

Google Coppell
701 Canyon Drive
Suite 120
Coppell, TX 75019
Phone: 214-451-4000
Fax: 214-451-4001

Google Dallas
The Centrum
3102 Oak Lawn
Suite 200
Dallas, TX 75219
Phone: +1 214-559-5400
Fax: +1 214-559-5401

Google Denver
4600 S. Syracuse St.
8th Floor
Denver, CO 80237
Phone: +1 303-524-1123
Fax: +1 303-265-9912

Google Detroit
114 Willits Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
Phone: +1 248-593-4000
Fax: +1 248-593-4001

Google Irvine
19540 Jamboree Road
2nd Floor
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone: +1 949-794-1600
Fax: +1 949-794-1601

Google Kirkland
Central Way Plaza
720 4th Avenue, Ste 400
Kirkland, WA 98033
Phone: +1 425-739-5600
Fax: +1 425-739-5601

Google New York
76 Ninth Avenue
4th Floor
New York, NY 10011
Phone: +1 212-565-0000
Fax: +1 212-565-0001

Google Phoenix
1551 S. Rural Road, 2nd floor
Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone: +1 480-384-1000
Fax: +1 480-384-1001

Google Pittsburgh
Google Inc.
Collaborative Innovation Center
4720 Forbes Avenue
Lower Level
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 297-5400
Fax: (412) 297-5401

Google San Francisco
345 Spear Street
4th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: +1 650-736-0000

Google Santa Monica
604 Arizona Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: +1 310-460-4000
Fax: +1 310-309-6840

Google Seattle
Evanston Building
501 N. 34th Street, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: +1 206-876-1500
Fax: +1 206-876-1501

Google Seattle
651 N. 34th St.
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: +1 206-876-1800
Fax: +1 206-876-1701

Google Washington DC
1101 New York Avenue, N.W.
Second Floor
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202-346-1100

Asia Pacific
Australia
Google Melbourne
Google Australia Pty Ltd.
Rialto South Tower, Level 27
525 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Australia
Phone: +61 (0)3 9935 2911
Fax: +61 (0)3 9935 2750

Google Sydney
Google Australia Pty Ltd.
Levels 11 & 18, Tower 1, Darling Park
201 Sussex St.
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Australia
Phone: +61 2 9374 4000
Fax: +61 2 9374 4001

China Mainland
Google Beijing
Tsinghua Science Park Bldg 6
No. 1 Zhongguancun East Road
Haidian District
Beijing 100084
Phone: +86-10-62503000
Fax: +86-10-62503001

Google Guangzhou
Tower A, 23/F, Center Plaza
161 Lin he Xi Lu, Tian He District
Guangzhou, 510620

Google Shanghai
16F, Raffles City
No.268 Xizang Zhong Road, Huangpu District
Shanghai, China 200001
Phone: +86-21-61337666

Hong Kong
Google Hong Kong
Google Hong Kong Limited
One IFC - 18/F
1 Harbour View Street
Central, Hong Kong
Phone: +852-2166-8705
Fax: +852-3017-8002

India
Google Bangalore
Google India Pvt. Ltd
Prestige Sigma, No. 3, 1st Floor
Vittal Mallya Road (Grant Road)
Corporation Division No. 61
Bangalore 560 001
India
Phone: +91 80-5692-9000
Fax: +91 80-5692-9100

Google Delhi
Google India Pvt Ltd
Tower C, Level 9,
Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon 122002
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100

Google Delhi (Honeybee)
No. B1/A6, First Floor
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate Mathura Road
New Delhi, India
110044

Google Hyderabad
Google India Pvt. Ltd
RMZ FUTURA
BLOCK A, Fourth Floor
Plot No. 14, Road NO 2
Madhapur, Hi Tech City
Hyderabad 500 081
Phone: +91 40-5537-5000
Fax: +91 40-5537-5101

Google Mumbai
Google Online India PVT Ltd.,
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
1st Floor
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
India
Phone: +91-22-6611-7000
Fax: +91-22-6611-7101

Japan
Google Japan Headquarters
6F Cerulean Tower
26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8512

Google Osaka
9F, Edobori Center Building
2-1-1 Edobori
Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-0002

Korea
Google Seoul
Google Korea LLC.
22nd Floor, Gangnam Finance Center
737 Yeoksam-dong
Kangnam-gu
Seoul 135 984
South Korea
Phone: +82-2-531-9000
Fax: +82-2-531-9001

Singapore
Google Singapore
Level 25 North Tower
One Raffles Quay
Singapore 048583
Phone: +65 6622 5304
Fax: +65 6622 5999

Taiwan
Google Taipei
Level 37, Taipei 101 Tower
7 Xinyi Road, Sec. 5, Taipei, 110
Taiwan
Phone: 886 2 8758 2888
Fax: 886 2 8758 2999

Europe
Denmark
Google Aarhus
Aabogade 15
8200 Aarhus N
Denmark
Phone: +45 8745 9200

Google Copenhagen
Google Denmark ApS
Larsbjornsstraede 3
1454 Copenhagen K.
Denmark
Phone: +(0045) 3337 7199
Fax: +(0045) 3332 4370

Finland
Google Helsinki
Luna House
Mannerheimintie 12 B
Helsinki

France
Google Paris
38 avenue de l'Opéra
75002 Paris
France
Phone: +33 (0)1 42 68 53 00
Fax: +33 (0)1 53 01 08 15

Germany
Google Hamburg
Google Germany GmbH
ABC-Strasse 19
20354 Hamburg
Germany
Phone: +49 40-80-81-79-000
Fax: +49 40-4921-9194

Ireland
Google Dublin
Google Ireland Ltd.
Gordon House
Barrow Street
Dublin 4
Ireland
Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001

Italy
Google Italy
Corso Europa 2
20122 Milan
Phone: +39 02-36618 300
Fax: +39 02-36618 301

Netherlands
Google Amsterdam
Claude Debussylaan 34
Vinoly Mahler 4
Toren B, 15th Floor
Amsterdam, Netherlands
1082, Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)20-5045-100
Fax: +31 (0)20-524-8150

Norway
Google Oslo
C.J. Hambros plass 2C
N-0164 Oslo
Phone: +47 22996288
Fax: +47 22996010

Google Trondheim
Google Norway AS
Beddingen 10
7014 Trondheim
Norway
Phone: +47 73 58 60 00
Fax: +47 73 58 60 01

Poland
Google Wroclaw
Bema Plaza, V pietro
Plac Gen. Jozefa Bema nr 2
50-265 Wroclaw
Poland
Phone: +48 71-734-1000

Russian Federation
Google Moscow
OOO Google
7 Balchug st.
Moscow 115035
Russian Federation
Phone: +7-495-644-1400
Fax: +7-495-644-1401

Google St. Petersburg
The Atrium
Nevsky 25
Nevsky Prospect 25
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
191186

Spain
Google Madrid
Torre Picasso
Plaza Pablo Ruiz Picasso 1
Madrid 28020
Phone: +34 91-748-6400
Fax: +34 91-748-6402

Sweden
Google Luleå Sweden
Aurorum 2
Luleå, 977 75
Sweden

Google Stockholm
Mäster Samuelsgatan 60
111 21 Stockholm
Sweden
Phone: +46 8-50 51 6600

Switzerland
Google Zürich
Brandschenkestrasse 110
8002 Zürich
Switzerland
Phone: +41 44-668-1800
Fax: +41 44-668-1593

United Kingdom
Google London
Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20-7031-3000
Fax: +44 (0)20-7031-3001

Google Manchester
Google UK Ltd
Peter House
Oxford Street
Manchester
M1 5AN
Phone: +44 0161-209-3535
Fax: +44 0161-209-3536

Canada
Google Montreal
1000 rue de la Gauchetiere Ouest
Suite 2449
Montreal, Quebec H3B4W5
Phone: 514-448-2152
Fax: 514-448-5170

Google Toronto
BCE Place, TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 27th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2S1
Phone: +1 416-572-2121
Fax: +1 416-572-4060

Google Waterloo
340 Hagey Blvd
2nd Floor
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 6R6
Phone: 519-880-2300
Fax: 519-880-3401

Latin America
Brazil
Google Belo Horizonte
Edificio Top Hill Tower
Av. Bias Fortes, 382 - Andares 6-9
Belo Horizonte, MG
30170-010
Phone: +55-31-2128-6800
Fax: +55-31-212- 6801

Google Sao Paulo
Google Brasil Internet Limitada
Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima
nº 3900 5th floor, Itaim
Sao Paulo, 04538-132
Brazil
Phone: +55-11-3797-1000
Fax: +55-11-3797-1001

Mexico
Google Mexico
Torre Esmeralda Blvd. Avila Camacho #36
Piso 10, #1043
Lomas de Chapultepec
Mexico DF 1100
Phone: +52 55-9171-1615
Fax: +52 55-9171-1699

Middle East
Turkey
Google Istanbul
Google Advertising and Marketing Ltd Sti
Kanyon Ofis Binasi Kat. 6
Buyukdere Cad. No. 185
Levent, Istanbul 34394

United Arab Emirates
Google Dubai Internet City
Google FZ LLC
Office No 160
First Floor, Building No 17
Dubai Internet City
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Old April 25th 08, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
I have actually called the Google offices

Perfect.

If you want to call, see list of Google offices at end of email.

I wonder why you can't get a woooooooman? Hmmmmm. What
could it possibly be?

Besides, Dogpile is effective, cute, and on-topic for RPDB. What's not to
like?

Their business model, which is predicated on being able to
use other people's technology and not pay for it. In a lot
of ways they're doing much the same thing as the blogspot
spammers.

Old April 25th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

Paul E. Schoen wrote:
I have actually called the Google offices

Perfect.

If you want to call, see list of Google offices at end of email.

I wonder why you can't get a woooooooman? Hmmmmm. What
could it possibly be?

I really don't want one right now, especially since many of them are almost
as repulsive as you. I have many female friends, as if that should be any
of your business. You are the one that keeps bringing up the topic, so
what's the deal with that? No, I'm not interested, even with Muttley's
dick...

Besides, Dogpile is effective, cute, and on-topic for RPDB. What's not to
like?

Their business model, which is predicated on being able to
use other people's technology and not pay for it. In a lot
of ways they're doing much the same thing as the blogspot
spammers.

So, do you pay for Google's services? If you do, hey, I got this great
bridge I'll sell you cheap!

Paul