agility

Old March 18th 04, 04:23 PM
John/Lisa

Default agility

It's been quite awhile, but we are starting our agility classes again
tonight. Can't wait.

Lisa

Old March 18th 04, 04:41 PM
Rocky

John/Lisa said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

It's been quite awhile, but we are starting our agility
classes again tonight. Can't wait.

Where are you taking classes?

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old March 22nd 04, 04:20 PM
John/Lisa

Nanaimo B.C. (Vancouver Island)

We had a great time.

Lisa

Old March 22nd 04, 05:03 PM
Rocky

John/Lisa said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Nanaimo B.C. (Vancouver Island)

We had a great time.

Cool - are you training with Bernadette?

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

Old March 22nd 04, 08:00 PM
Rocky

John/Lisa said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Yes, but Harold was the instructor

He judged our last trial - tell him hello from Matt from
Calgary.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

Old March 26th 04, 04:10 AM
John/Lisa

rocky-- They say hi back at you.
Class wasn't as good as last week. My dog took off on me a few times.

Lisa
news:[email protected]

Old March 26th 04, 03:12 PM
Rocky

John/Lisa said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Class wasn't as good as last week. My dog took off on me a
few times.

That's to be expected. Even if your dog has a good recall, the
high stimulus environment of an agility class sometimes makes
them lose their brains.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.
Old March 26th 04, 04:36 PM
John/Lisa

True enough.
Just to let you know, she's a 8 yr old sheltie/whippet--fast and sensitive.

Lisa