Kind of new here and I just wanted to share a story of a painting Idid of Hospice's Service Dog Tanner

Old May 1st 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

Default Kind of new here and I just wanted to share a story of a painting Idid of Hospice's Service Dog Tanner

Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

If you would like to see the painting it is on my blog at
http://www.jlhackett.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting me share.

Jan
http://www.thefineartcafe.com

Old May 1st 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie" wrote in message
Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

If you would like to see the painting it is on my blog at
http://www.jlhackett.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting me share.

Jan
http://www.thefineartcafe.com

Tanner is certainly a beautiful dog with a lovely smile. You seem to have
the ability to paint what a photograph often does not capture.

Paul and Muttley
www.peschoen.com

Old May 1st 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On May 1, 11:32*am, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
"Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie" wrote in ...

Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. *I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. *I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

If you would like to see the painting it is on my blog at
http://www.jlhackett.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting me share.

Jan
http://www.thefineartcafe.com

Tanner is certainly a beautiful dog with a lovely smile. You seem to have
the ability to paint what a photograph often does not capture.

Paul and Muttleywww.peschoen.com

Thank you Paul!
http://www.thefineartcafe.com
Old May 1st 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On May 1, 4:38*pm, "pfoley" wrote:
"Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie" wrote in ... Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. *I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. *I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

If you would like to see the painting it is on my blog at
http://www.jlhackett.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting me share.

Jan
http://www.thefineartcafe.com

=========
Your art is absolutely beautiful.

Thank you!

Old May 2nd 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie" wrote in message
Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

If you would like to see the painting it is on my blog at
http://www.jlhackett.blogspot.com

Thanks for letting me share.

Jan
http://www.thefineartcafe.com

Tanner is a beautiful dog, so happy he is able to comfort those in need.
And your art work is lovely.

One of our daughters had a charcoal drawing made of our dearly departed
Murphy girl many years ago, long before she died. It is our most prized
possession, especially now that Murphy is no longer with us. I'm certain
your work brings pleasure to many, as ours does to us.

Condolences on the loss of your mother.

best,

td

Old May 2nd 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

"Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie" wrote in message
Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

(snip)

Of course they loved it, it's beautiful. I think your work really captures
the essence of "dog". Thanks for sharing it.
Karla

Old May 2nd 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On May 2, 10:23*am, "tiny dancer"
wrote:
[...]

The love of our dogs is how I got started doing pet portraits. I have
the mose fun when I'm painting a portrait of someone's pet.

Jan
Specializing in pet portraits
http://www.thefineartcafe.com
Old May 2nd 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On May 2, 10:54*am, "filly" wrote:
"Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie" wrote in ... Long story made short, my mom was in Hospice awhile back. *I was
trying to repay Hospice of Northwest Ohio for their kindness. *I
painted a portrait of their service dog Tanner.

I'm so excited they loved loved loved it.

(snip)

Of course they loved it, it's beautiful. *I think your work really captures
the essence of *"dog". *Thanks for sharing it.
Karla

Hi Karla,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you received my email. Hope to
talk with you soon.