A match made in heaven.

Old May 7th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_2_]

Default A match made in heaven.

Well nearly-
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg

I've been looking for a companion for Dibby for over a year and finally
adopted Ginnie last month. Her owner had died. She is a Japanese Chin dog,
9 years old, has a grade 4 heart murmur and a luxating patella. She's a
real sweetheart.
Does anyone else have a Jap Chin?
--
Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Old May 7th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw[_2_]

Alison wrote:
Well nearly-
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg

I've been looking for a companion for Dibby for over a year and finally
adopted Ginnie last month. Her owner had died. She is a Japanese Chin dog,
9 years old, has a grade 4 heart murmur and a luxating patella. She's a
real sweetheart.
Does anyone else have a Jap Chin?

How cute they are!

I don't have a Chin, but I do have a Chihuahua (nearly 17) with
both problems. Her heart murmur wasn't evident until she was
about 14. Two things that have helped her tremendously: (1)
Adequan shots, which help alleviate the pain of arthritis, and
(2) Vetmedin (US name; generic is pimobendan), a heart stimulant,
which helps increase the strength of the heartbeat. Chile was
starting to experience syncope when we started her on Vetmedin,
and I haven't observed an episode since the med was begun (about
2 months).

Good luck with your new addition - and tell us about both Ginnie
and Dibbie!

FurPaw

--
The plural of anecdote is not proof.

To reply, unleash the dogs
Old May 7th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Alison" wrote in message
Well nearly-
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg

Congratulations on your new addition! They are both gorgeous! Thanks for
posting photo's.

best,

td

Old May 7th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb[_2_]

"Alison" wrote in news:68du2cF2sbgmpU1
@mid.individual.net:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg

Oh, they're cuties!

The little Chin looks like fun! I bet he has a hilarious walk.

--
Catherine
& Zoe, Queenie, & Max, 3 black dogs of varying sizes
Old May 7th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Alison" wrote in message
Well nearly-
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg

I've been looking for a companion for Dibby for over a year and finally
adopted Ginnie last month. Her owner had died. She is a Japanese Chin dog,
9 years old, has a grade 4 heart murmur and a luxating patella. She's a
real sweetheart.

===========

They are both so cute. Keep posting photos of them.

Old May 8th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

Alison wrote:

Well nearly-
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg
snip

Cute. One of the few toy breeds I might consider when I get older.
Old May 8th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On May 7, 10:53*am, "Alison" wrote:
Well nearly-http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...t/100_0086.jpg

*I've been looking for a companion for Dibby for over a year and finally
adopted Ginnie last month. Her owner had died. She is a Japanese Chin dog,
9 years old, *has a grade 4 heart murmur and a luxating patella. She's a
real sweetheart.
Does anyone else have a Jap Chin?
*--
Alisonhttp://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/http://doginfolinks..mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/http://petinfolinks.mysite.orange.co.uk

What cute 4-legged kids you have! Good for you on adoption.

Jan and the girls
Specializing Pet Portraits
http://www.thefineartcafe.com
Old May 8th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"Alison" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I've been looking for a companion for Dibby for over a
year and finally
adopted Ginnie last month. Her owner had died. She is a
Japanese Chin dog, 9 years old, has a grade 4 heart murmur
and a luxating patella. She's a real sweetheart.

Good on you for taking this dog.

Old May 8th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_2_]

Thanks for all the replies. I feel lucky to have her and Dibby too. They
are so good with my other pets.
William, I never thought Í'd have this type of toy dog. They are sweet
natured and playful. It's so funny watching her run.
Alison

Heaven? Suzie-Q Dog health 1 February 7th 05 04:22 PM
NOT the right match, but hopefuly will be a right match soon. : ) Kind2dogs Dog behavior 48 September 29th 03 03:29 PM
NOT the right match, but hopefuly will be a right match soon. : ) Kind2dogs Dog behavior 0 September 28th 03 02:02 PM
NOT the right match, but hopefuly will be a right match soon. : ) Kind2dogs Dog behavior 0 September 28th 03 02:02 PM
The Heaven Museum Kevin Michael Vail Dog behavior 16 August 26th 03 12:37 AM