attn jaw cross

Old May 17th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

Default attn jaw cross

this week they've been comparing Obama to Hitler

http://mediamatters.org/items/200805160007?f=h_column

During a speech to the Israeli parliament yesterday morning, President
Bush attacked Barack Obama, comparing him to Nazi appeasers for the Illinois
senator's willingness to hold discussions with Iran.

One problem: Bush's speech came just hours after The Washington Post
reported that Bush's defense secretary, Robert Gates, said that the United
States needs to "sit down and talk with" Iran. Not only that, Gates added,
"We can't go to a discussion and be completely the demander."

Oops.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi277610777/

Bruno Ganz

I checked the lead actors resume

it's ironic that the guy who played Hitlher in this movie, had a part
in the more recent version of the
Manchurian candidate

in my original search, i got this weird result

Adolf Hitler (Hitler: The Last Ten Days (1973), Alec Guinness)
aka "A Dolphin Hitler"
aka "Le capitaine Adolf Hitler"
aka "Hitler"
aka "Adolph Hitler"
aka "'Hitler'"

mk5000

"Dolphins are self aware and may very well have
a concept of existence or reality comparable to our own."--paul
hovanian

Old May 17th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

i didn;t se any dolphins

I don't have the benefit of 3d vision

I do see a bottle in some water

maybe it's bottle nosed dolphins

the water is fake cos the paper it's drawn is curling up

thre's also some kind of stick in the water

seriously man, what kid, in the US other than those in FLorida and
those that saw flipper would have the sense memory to see dolphins
either

it's pretty much just a bottle far as I can tell

"things were going swimmingly"

we`ll see!

:-)

Attn: Leah bigdadd39 Dog behavior 4 October 2nd 04 06:43 PM
Attn: Leah bigdadd39 Dog behavior 0 October 2nd 04 05:52 PM
Attn: NY Residents Tee Dog behavior 240 January 20th 04 01:17 PM
Attn: NY Residents Tee Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 04:45 PM
Attn: NY Residents Tee Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 04:45 PM