save

Old May 17th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.recsue,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
marika[_2_]

Default save

I spoke to them today and tato was very excited, and he is not
depressed and down in the dumps as he was last week

he brought up the fact of next weekend so since he is looking forward
to it it's not just optimism

realism dictates that they will be up for it for this

weekend

I did talk to my mother though and she said he is still depressed, is having
more trouble with hearing

he's got some anemia, but he won't take the iron the docs gave him, and is
trying to eat liver instead

liver is ok but I wish he'd take the supplements too

"marika" wrote in message
Although MY SISTER says my parents both looked/sounded/felt like crap last
weekend, I am going on
the optimistic assumption that the buthers will feel better this
weekend and she was to call and make a restaurant reservation for
Sunday 5/18 at Marsha Brown's in New Hope.

mk5000

"I decided to upgrade my
turntable to a Technics SL1200 MK2. Then I
found out that I needed to upgrade my receiver too (Onkyo 8522). Oh,
and I bought some new Polk bookshelf speakers.
So you can imagine how close I am to shooting myself now that the
turntable just sounds distorted, like I'm playing on muddy records
(brand new copy of In Rainbows sounds bad)."--chasblackman