dirty boy

Old May 28th 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Phil Odox

Default dirty boy

On Tue, 27 May 2008 21:14:25 -0400, "The Incredibly obnoxious self-serving windbag ranted:

HOWEDY Phil,

Err, see ya. Seems to me you're more interested in sending
yourself up as some kind of an expert than actually training
dogs. It's "experts" like you and that other self-serving prat
Cesar Millan that really puts me off dog training classes.

[snipped self-serving rant]
Old May 30th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Phil Odox

"Phil Odox" wrote:
"The Incredibly obnoxious self-serving windbag ranted:

HOWEDY Phil,

Err, see ya.

No, SEE *YOU*, phil: "You're JUDGED BY the company
you keep.

That's right, so good bye.
Old June 4th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
~shady angel~[_2_]

Phil Odox wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 21:14:25 -0400, "The Incredibly obnoxious
self-serving windbag ranted:

HOWEDY Phil,

Err, see ya. Seems to me you're more interested in sending
yourself up as some kind of an expert than actually training
dogs. It's "experts" like you and that other self-serving prat
Cesar Millan that really puts me off dog training classes.

[snipped self-serving rant]

Ding Ding give the man or woman a prixe
you got it he's just a spaming lout.
Ignore him enjoy the rest of the group there is some great people here.
--
~shady angel~

Dirty Dog david mabberley Dog behavior 0 August 5th 04 10:05 AM
Dirty Dog david mabberley Dog behavior 0 August 5th 04 10:05 AM
Dirty Dog david mabberley Dog behavior 0 August 5th 04 10:05 AM
Dirty Dog david mabberley Dog behavior 0 August 5th 04 10:05 AM
Dirty Dog david mabberley Dog behavior 0 August 5th 04 10:05 AM