The training of Dakota

Old May 29th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Shari

Default The training of Dakota

We rescued a dog pound dog and she was absolutely the most awful
creature. We were committed to transforming her into our perfect
companion. We've had her not quite a year yet and here is her story so
far:

Training Our Problem Dog
http://www.allfreespot.com/art/problemdog.shtml

Potty Training An Adult Dog
http://www.allfreespot.com/art/pottytraining.shtml

She was 7 months old when we adopted her and had been bounced from home
to home.

Hopefully my sharing her story with you will help you with your wondrous
creatures!

--
Humorous sports t-shirts
http://www.villagetshirts.com
Old June 3rd 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
William Clodius

Shari wrote:

We rescued a dog pound dog and she was absolutely the most awful
creature. We were committed to transforming her into our perfect
companion. We've had her not quite a year yet and here is her story so
far:

Training Our Problem Dog
http://www.allfreespot.com/art/problemdog.shtml

Potty Training An Adult Dog
http://www.allfreespot.com/art/pottytraining.shtml

She was 7 months old when we adopted her and had been bounced from home
to home.

Hopefully my sharing her story with you will help you with your wondrous
creatures!

Thank you for telling this story.