Neoplasene for treating cancer in dogs

Old May 31st 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
PR[_2_]

Default Neoplasene for treating cancer in dogs

Anyone here from Canada? Neoplasene I gather is well known in the US but I'm
trying to find a vet who know's about it preferably in Nova Scotia.

Our 14 year old Black Lab has squamous cell carcinoma growths on her gums
that keep coming back after surgery. Don't want to put her through chemo
or radiation therapy.

Seems that there have been amazing results in dogs and cats with Neoplasene.
More info about it he http://www.buckmountainbotanicals.net/

If you can help please email pack.rat[at]bigfoot.com

Tks...

Old May 31st 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

PR wrote:
Anyone here from Canada? Neoplasene I gather is well known in the US but I'm
trying to find a vet who know's about it preferably in Nova Scotia.

Our 14 year old Black Lab has squamous cell carcinoma growths on her gums
that keep coming back after surgery. Don't want to put her through chemo
or radiation therapy.

I don't know anything about Neoplasene, can't help there.

Our GSD had oral squamous cell carcinoma, which was treated with
surgery, radiation and chemo (she was 7.5 when diagnosed). The
oncologist put her on Deramaxx because it has some cancer
suppressing properties. You could mention this to your vet.

I hope that you can find something that helps keep your girl
comfortable.

FurPaw

--
The plural of anecdote is not proof.